Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb 30th September - 1st October

Trevor

Country Flag
england
Decided to start a nice new clean thread for this one.

Lincomb will be on the Sat and Sun of that weekend but as usual those that want to arrive on the Friday can.

Address is

Lincomb Farm, Lincomb, Worcestershire, DY13 9RB

ALL
participating vehicles must be fully road legal. So Tax, MOT and Insured please.

The costs will be the same as the last event, £15 per person per day, with Friday night camping being free.

As an example, if you arrive on Friday and depart on Sunday that will be 2 lots of £15.

There will be a punch challenge, trial section and a game or two which is still being worked on. Tony will provide some firewood and we will definitely need some chainsaws bringing along to cut the wood up into useable sizes so any volunteers please shout up.

Payment to be cash collected over the weekend, if anyone does prefer to pay ahead of time through a transfer then let me know and I can pass on details.

For anyone who hasn't been before, you will be driving through an active equestrian yard/farm to get to the camping field (which will be signposted). Please drive dead slow on site and be prepared to stop or give way to horses etc.

So in the usual fashion, let's start the list of those attending.

Trevor
Tom
Ed

Last edited:
I have not been in years, and this time the diary appears to empty so put my name down. Most likely only arrive on Saturday.

Trevor
Tom
Ed
Dylan

Trevor
Tom
Ed
Dylan
Shayne & Helen
Gary

Trevor
Tom
Ed
Dylan
Shayne & Helen
Gary
Rob

I'll chuck my work kit in so saws etc are catered for.

Decided to start a nice new clean thread for this one.

Lincomb will be on the Sat and Sun of that

Address is

Lincomb Farm, Lincomb, Worcestershire, DY13 9RB

ALL
participating vehicles must be fully road legal. So Tax, MOT and Insured please.

The costs will be the same as the last event, £15 per person per day.

As an example, if you arrive on Friday and depart on Sunday that will be 3 lots of £15.

There will be a punch challenge, trial section and a game or two which is still being worked on. Tony will provide some firewood and we will definitely need some chainsaws bringing along to cut the wood up into useable sizes so any volunteers please shout up.

Payment to be cash collected over the weekend, if anyone does prefer to pay ahead of time through a transfer then let me know I can pass on details.

For anyone who hasn't been before, you will be driving through an active equestrian yard/farm to get to the camping field (which will be signposted). Please drive dead slow on site and be prepared to stop or give way to horses etc.

So in the usual fashion, let's start the list of those attending.

Trevor
Tom
Ed
Trevor
Tom
Ed
Dylan
Shayne & Helen
Gary
Rob

I'll chuck my work kit in so saws etc are catered for.
Gav and James. Will bring chainsaw also

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Trevor
Tom
Ed
Dylan
Shayne & OGNSY?
Gary
Robt
Gav and james
Nick:coldsweat:
Chas, :relaxed:there's been a delay on the respray, I now won't be able to get to Lincomb in time see you next year chaps

Last edited:
Trevor
Tom
Ed
Dylan
Shayne & OGNSY?
Gary
Robt
Gav and james
Nick
Chas
Lorin

Been waiting for this to crop up for a while! Count us in. Saturday and Sunday

Trevor
Tom
Ed
Dylan
Shayne & OGNSY?
Gary
Robt
Gav and james
Nick
Chas
Lorin
Josh and George

Thought we had a thread already? Whatever. Not sure I'm that bothered. Arf arf.

Trevor
Tom
Ed
Dylan
Shayne & OGNSY?
Gary
Robt
Gav and james
Nick
Chas
Lorin
Josh and George
Chris

Trevor
Tom
Ed
Dylan
Shayne & OGNSY?
Gary
Robt
Gav and james
Nick
Chas
Lorin
Josh and George
Chris
KB

Trevor
Tom
Ed
Dylan
Shayne & OGNSY?
Gary
Rob
Gav and james
Nick
Chas
Lorin
Josh and George
Chris
KB
Alex

Also just a heads up, there is no 31st September

Last edited:
Dont want to Buck the trend, but......... If I survive the previous weekend at Seven Sisters, then I would love to meet you guys.

I will be waiting right up to a couple of days to see if i can make it, due to work commitments. if i can i will make it. i still haven't tried the 120 in the mud yet.

Trevor
Tom
Ed
Dylan
Shayne & OGNSY?
Gary
Rob
Gav and james
Nick
Chas
Lorin
Josh and George
Chris
KB
Alex
Ian

Trevor
Tom
Ed
Dylan
Shayne & OGNSY?
Gary
Rob
Gav and james
Nick
Chas
Lorin
Josh and George
Chris
KB
Alex
Ian
Karl, Hol and the dogs :)

Guys......................... please dont shoot the messenger!

One of my off road mates has a Jeep Wrangler WJ (reasonably tricked up) - would he be allowed?

Back