Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb April 2015

Will be back in the UK then but without a Cruiser, might have to come along. Anyone need a co driver?

Clive you can well and truly *$%£& right *@@£% with that sort of idea!

Chris could probably do timeshare with his RTT, doesn't seem to stay in 'em for a whole night :lol:

Trevor that's dangerous talk for a man who wants help.....

:violence-axechase:I'm married to Mrs Trev, that's more than enough danger right there.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
We'll be there with a few cars from Holland as well!

I'll endeavour to be there, more than likely with boy, dog and wife in tow and with some form of 4x4 drivetrain under us:auto-layrubber:

Nearly that time..
i wanted to ask if there would be any objections to me experimenting with my overlander shop, basically its a new venture and ive some shows to do, but im wanting to test the water with how to display stuff, its camping kit mainly and some overlanding bits in a gazebo, im looking at trailer ideas as well, and of course i want to sell stuff, but dont want to affect the club meet with commercial stuff, but if you guys are ok with me setting it up general feed back would be good? Let me know .. Thanks

Stan, I don't mind, but if it's a windy as the other weekend you might want to bring some bigger pegs ...

If you have things for sale and we want to buy them, then that's great. Even better if it saves the postage...

Thanks Chris for the feedback
i have some BIG pegs, i only brought the larl ones last time..

Unfortunately I had completely cocked up with the dates and I will be in the South of France soaking up the rays until the 25th so it is Lincomb off for me until the next one.

Great idea,Stan, fine by me. Looking at new gear is always good!

I had tried to plan to come, but I'm in Albania 21 to 25 which has buggered that up :icon-cry:

And I was going to raid Karl's place too... Double bugger :icon-cry:

I'm there as long as Chris doesn't bring his wind and rain with him again like at the overland meet!

Sorry about the wind Rich. Didn't think you'd hear that locked in your fall out cabinet.

Hoping to make this, is there a cut-off time for signing up?

Nah.

As long as you pay up before you leave at least.

Be great to have you along.

Cool, probably wont be in a Land Cruiser, if all goes to plan then a slightly different 4x4

Back