Lincomb May 27th-29th

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
I am in europe
Feb 24, 2010
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Garage
Well, I know that this is going to come as a bombshell for many, but actually since someone else mentioned it, I have decided

to ...........

go ...........

to ............

Bad Kissengen. :icon-redface:

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

TonyS

Mar 12, 2010
Lincomb,Worcestershire.
Hi guys,

Looks like things are a bit quiet on the Lincomb front, so I am going to cancel. I will reimburse the one booking.
Ive had to cancel/ postpone a horse event for this Sunday, and we don't have any spare weekends until October to reschedule it, except for the 28-29th May. I hope you don't mind, but I've just caught up with things on here, and it looks like the social side is looking good for April and May anyway.

If you'd still like a date early October, let me know and we can put a date in the diary.

Have a great summer, let's hope the rain stops.

Cheers,

Helen

I am in great_britain
Sep 11, 2013
Aww, I'm gutted. Dave & I have been working on the cruiser to actually get it ready on time, not the last minute rush like normal, and I have bought a new gazebo! :doh::doh: Boo Hoo. Guess we will have to wait until October then.

karl webster

Land Cruiser Club sponsor
Promoted Company
Guru
Land Cruiser Club Promoted Company
May 20, 2010
ashbourne derbyshire
Guys and gals.

I had a word with Tony and this is back on. It will only be a social meet again though but people can go for a drive in the woods on the Saturday.

Can we have a show of hands for anyone who wants to go. I know I've had a few people ask me about it already. Copy and paste whos attending. £20 for camping Friday and Saturday. It will be the same price for one or two nights.

1. Karl & Holly

Reactions: Helen

silvercruiser

Mar 22, 2010
Essex
I hope you all have a nice weekend. il be on my way to France that weekend, otherwise i could of bought the 120 out for a play.

SpinDrift

Supporter
Mar 18, 2010
Garage
1. Karl & Holly
2. Jon
3. Nick
4. Trev & Thomas
5. Andy & Maria
6. Reinhard

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks