Looks like things are a bit quiet on the Lincomb front, so I am going to cancel. I will reimburse the one booking.
Ive had to cancel/ postpone a horse event for this Sunday, and we don't have any spare weekends until October to reschedule it, except for the 28-29th May. I hope you don't mind, but I've just caught up with things on here, and it looks like the social side is looking good for April and May anyway.
If you'd still like a date early October, let me know and we can put a date in the diary.
Aww, I'm gutted. Dave & I have been working on the cruiser to actually get it ready on time, not the last minute rush like normal, and I have bought a new gazebo! Boo Hoo. Guess we will have to wait until October then.
I had a word with Tony and this is back on. It will only be a social meet again though but people can go for a drive in the woods on the Saturday.
Can we have a show of hands for anyone who wants to go. I know I've had a few people ask me about it already. Copy and paste whos attending. £20 for camping Friday and Saturday. It will be the same price for one or two nights.