Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb May 27th-29th

Will be fitting the RTT to an 80 this weekend in preparation for the month end, yepee

OK so where is the thumbs up icon?

Need to check a few things, but would like to come as well.

Regards
Hi. Would also be up for coming over on the Saturday morning and staying over for the night. Be good to meet a few of you. What is the situation on children. Have my 9 yr old son that weekend and he would love to come over and camp. Obviously assuming invite is open. Regards gav.

Hi. Would also be up for coming over on the Saturday morning and staying over for the night. Be good to meet a few of you. What is the situation on children. Have my 9 yr old son that weekend and he would love to come over and camp. Obviously assuming invite is open. Regards gav.

Kids are normally welcome.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
1. Karl & Holly
2. Jon
3. Nick
4. Trev & Thomas
5. Andy & Maria
6. Reinhard
7.Dave & Helen

Thank you for this Karl & Tony. :):)

1. Karl & Holly
2. Jon
3. Nick
4. Trev & Thomas
5. Andy & Maria
6. Reinhard
7.Dave & Helen
8. Ed

Thanks for arranging this Karl &Tony.

I'm not going to be able to do this Lincomb, I will be in hospital having an exploratory operation on my right kidney that has a shadow and they want to see what's to be done.

I'm not going to be able to do this Lincomb, I will be in hospital having an exploratory operation on my right kidney that has a shadow and they want to see what's to be done.
Hope all goes well Chas. You will be missed mate

I think I will only be on the Saturday for the day. Not 100% on that yet.

D
I think I will only be on the Saturday for the day. Not 100% on that yet.

Don't worry Stu. You won't be missed.... Don't worry too much about making the saturday as well mate.

Only joking. I'll give you a big cuddle again if you make it lol

Good luck with it Chas .

I hope we can pay when we get there IF we get there ? its not looking good for us at the mo .

Thanks for all the good wishes chaps, as far as I know it's a routine op any probs and I'll be back to haunt you. lol-047.gif

Have a good time chaps, I'm on a laning recce trip down Devon way. Best of luck with the medical prodding Chas, tell them to use plenty of lube ;)

Back