4. Trev & Thomas
5. Andy & Maria
6. Reinhard
7.Dave & Helen
8. Ed
9. Byron
10.jon and Tash

Right guys.

We will be camping in the field at the back of Tony's place. Just go straight through the horse yard and carry straight down past the stables and toilet block. PLEASE DRIVE SLOWLY AROUND TONY'S PALCE.We need make sure the horses are ok :)

We will have Tony's fire pit again and we can have a load of wood. Cost of wood will be £50 again. If people are happy to chip in for that that would be great.

So to clarify. The camping for the weekend will be £20 that's for one night or two. We have access to the woods on the Saturday.

See you all FridayFriday

Right guys.

We will be camping in the field at the back of Tony's place. Just go straight through the horse yard and carry straight down past the stables and toilet block. PLEASE DRIVE SLOWLY AROUND TONY'S PALCE.We need make sure the horses are ok :)

We will have Tony's fire pit again and we can have a load of wood. Cost of wood will be £50 again. If people are happy to chip in for that that would be great.

So to clarify. The camping for the weekend will be £20 that's for one night or two. We have access to the woods on the Saturday.

See you all FridayFriday

1. Karl & Holly
2. Jon
3. Nick
4. Trev & Thomas
5. Andy & Maria
6. Reinhard
7.Dave & Helen
8. Ed
9. Byron
10.jon and Tash

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi karl. Could you please add me and my son to the list if this is ok. Would like to come over Saturday until Sunday evening. Obviously happy to chip in for wood etc and pay our way. Will bring my modded 80 if all the unexpected rust we found while repairing a "little patch "" is done if not my road truck so no woods for us if this is the case. Get welding claud!!!!!! Will need an address or postcode mate as never been before. Seriously looking forward to meeting you all. Thanks once again. Gav

It's further back in the thread.
DY13 9RB lincombe farm, lincombe cheers

1. Karl & Holly
2. Jon
3. Nick
4. Trev & Thomas
5. Andy & Maria
6. Reinhard
7.Dave & Helen
8. Ed
9. Byron
10.jon and Tash
11. Gav and son
12. Tony 45 (I think )

Sadly we can't make this one, hope you all have a fun weekend.

@ Chas - Hope all goes well.

Sad I won't be making this meeting. It's a real wrench. Have a cracking time everyone, I'll be with you there in spirit. And probably pissed in Germany

Hi Karl,
I would like to come along however I will probably be able to do Saturday and maybe Sunday.
Will it be alright if I don't camp? My in-laws are only just over an hour away which means they can babysit.
If it's all good it will be me and my son and possibly my brother in law.

Cheers
Hamba

Edit:
Brother in law won't make it so it's only me and my son.

Last edited:
Tom, Ed and myself have arrived and enjoying a spot of sunshine.

It's a bit late for me to change other arrangements made but my hospital op got postponed so I could have made it, bugger! :angry-screaming:

Sitting in traffic on way back to the yard!
image.jpg
lovely views.

On my way but this view is no better!

image.jpg

Just like to say thank for the use of the field again Tony.

Nice to see some new faces again. Nice chilled weekend for me.

Also a thankyou to Simon Holton for the. Goodies :)

Back