Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb meets 2017

Work dependent, I should be there this year!

My truck is a bit of a tarmac queen, so might only be there for a couple of beers and to watch the rest of you play.

The only issue is.... I can't find the address (I must be going Mad / Blind!)

Lincomb Equestrian
Lincomb Farm,
Lincomb Lane,
Lincomb,
Worcerstershire,
DY13 9RB

I've got the Friday off so I'll be there in good time before the traffic gets going on the M42. Is anyone staying over for the Monday this time? We've not held it with a BH Monday before now that I can recall.

Ill bring some shop contents in case anyone forgets anything, oh and a Midi trailer that needs a home ;-)
Might stay till monday, will see, will be late down friday, see y'all soon

I'll have my Metalian there too Stan. We can have a "trailer-off" but I won't have my wind generator up and running by then.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
If the weather is nice (right) then it would be nice to just kick back and drink the rest of the beer on Sunday.

Unfortunately I've got work on the Monday as didn't book it off and too late now :( never mind be a good weekend anyway :)

I know it's late, any chance I could come along? I just found out its this weekend!! Cheers!

I know most prefer self catering but Becky said there will be a burger van on site Saturday and Sunday day time while the horse event is on. I don't know how many horses are expected this weekend but it will be busy - Sunday just gone there were about 250 :). Tony said he will open the other gate in the bottom corner of the camping field on Saturday so we can come and go to the woods etc that way.

Lincomb Equestrian
Lincomb Farm,
Lincomb Lane,
Lincomb,
Worcerstershire,
DY13 9RB
Is that in Lincomb by chance?:dance: I can't make this meet, but if it's a goer in September I'm hoping to make it then......Have a good one people.

I know most prefer self catering but Becky said there will be a burger van on site Saturday and Sunday day time while the horse event is on. I don't know how many horses are expected this weekend but it will be busy - Sunday just gone there were about 250 :). Tony said he will open the other gate in the bottom corner of the camping field on Saturday so we can come and go to the woods etc that way.

The bottom gates a good idea Jon.

Is that in Lincomb by chance?:dance: I can't make this meet, but if it's a goer in September I'm hoping to make it then......Have a good one people.
Beat me to it..☺

Jon not sure how many horses will be there? I think between us one will probably be enough?

No?

Hi All hopefully i'll be there on saturday(again) after couple of yrs break, it'll be nice to catch up with old friends and meet some new one
see you all on saturday

Hi All hopefully i'll be there on saturday(again) after couple of yrs break, it'll be nice to catch up with old friends and meet some new one
see you all on saturday
Yep, it'll be good to meet up again Ram.

Back