Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb meets 2018

Dave & Kate
Helen & Shannon
Nick
Nick le French
karl a holly possibily

Is the camping area 2WD accessible? My truck is in the process of being cleaned to ship to Oz so it is on a strict "no moving" regimen. When I say accessible I mean I'd like to drive in and out rather than get winched out :icon-biggrin:

Shocking Karl.

I am in will be up Friday but unsure what time as coming up from Plymouth...

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I was planning a flying visit just to buy something but i'm now hoping somebody from London can ferry a box to Lincomb and with any luck pass it on to someone returning closer to Cardiff ?

I was planning a flying visit just to buy something but i'm now hoping somebody from London can ferry a box to Lincomb and with any luck pass it on to someone returning closer to Cardiff ?

If they drop it off to me (SE25) I can get it to Lincomb

Dave & Kate
Helen & Shannon
Nick
Nick le French
karl a holly possibily
Grant

Dave & Kate
Helen & Shannon
Nick
Nick le French
karl a holly possibily
Grant
Tony
Gav and james

If they drop it off to me (SE25) I can get it to Lincomb
Grant you sound very close to me and I’m sending the box for Shayne so pm me your address and I’ll drop it off at a time that suits you.

Thanks Grant :thumbup:

I could Stu but it wouldn't save me much time unless i swam across but thanks for the offer , if nobody is heading in the South Wales direction after Lincomb i will get there .
Remember to say hello this time!

Hello, I would love to come and bring my LC 70 Series to this meet but just wonder as I don’t know who organises. If we came on Saturday and left on Sunday would I be asked to pay GBP60 for two adults? Is this a pay and play offroad site or just camping site/field? Thanks.

Hello, I would love to come and bring my LC 70 Series to this meet but just wonder as I don’t know who organises. If we came on Saturday and left on Sunday would I be asked to pay GBP60 for two adults? Is this a pay and play offroad site or just camping site/field? Thanks.
@karl would be the one to ask about price I think. We'll be camped in a field at an equestrian centre that Tony very kindly lets us use, there are two toilets and two showers so pick your moment. We get to go play in the woods. Just remember when you drive in to go very slowly as there are horses about which are their lively hood.

@karl would be the one to ask about price I think. We'll be camped in a field at an equestrian centre that Tony very kindly lets us use, there are two toilets and two showers so pick your moment. We get to go play in the woods. Just remember when you drive in to go very slowly as there are horses about which are their lively hood.
Hi guys, thanks for the information - I don’t know Karl just assume he is on here and will clarify...

Ill be looking out for the one with the bonnet up

Back