Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb meets 2018

Trevor

Country Flag
england
Dates are in.

Spring meeting is on the 7th and 8th of April.

Summer meeting is on the 8th and 9th of September.

Lincomb will be on the Sat and Sun of these weekends but as usual those that want to arrive on the Friday can.

Address is

Lincomb Farm, Lincomb, Worcestershire, DY13 9RB

ALL
participating vehicles must be fully road legal. So Tax, MOT and Insured please.

This event is child friendly, if you are bringing dogs then please ensure they are under control at all times as there are horses and children on the site.

There are toilets, showers and drinking water. Please be aware that there are no rubbish facilities so bag it and take it home with you.

The costs are £15 per person per day, with Friday night camping being free.

As an example, if you arrive on Friday and depart on Sunday that will be 2 lots of £15.

There will be a punch challenge, and a game or two which is still being worked on. Tony will provide some firewood and we will definitely need some chainsaws bringing along to cut the wood up into usable sizes so any volunteers please shout up.

Please pay cash on arrival to Dave who is organising the Sept Event.

Once you have entered the farm, the camping field is on the right hand side, You'll see at least one Cruiser there.

Last edited:
I might just get to the 1st one

Cheers Trev, they're in the diary. BTW, how's the garage coming along?

Dates are in.

Spring meeting is on the 7th and 8th of April.

Summer meeting is on the 8th and 9th of September.

More details to appear here in the New Year.
We'll be there for both.. Cheers Trev.

We will be at both. Think you know that already though lol

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Sorted :) some dates for the diary, made the early one this year but missed the late one as work got in the way

Hi Trevor I am in for the 2 thanks I hope have a good one it's a big :thumbup::obscene-drinkingbe:.

It's in the diary.

The 80 should be in fine form by then!

Shame, the only weekends I don’t work are May-July Ikd have loved to come along.

Probably won't be able to make either of them because of work. Gutted.

Pencilled in - would like to get to the April one if we can.....bit close to Easter so not sure what we will be doing then.

Whats the kid etiquette with this do?
Be harsh, i never used to like other people's kids either..:icon-biggrin:

Back