Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb - Oct 12/13th 2019

I was looking forward to the weekend then my Mrs reminded that we have something else planned.... so looks like this one will be a miss.

I've just a chat with Tony from Lincomb ahead of the weekend, primarily around ground conditions with the rain this week.

Although things are a bit on the wet side, everwhere we usually go will be open. Looks like a bit of rain coming in on Friday night but Saturday currently looking reasonably dry.

So I expect the woods to be slippery in places initially and the farm track will be on the squishy side.

We have a change in plan to where we are camping, we will be in the usual camping field on the farm and have access to the toilets and showers.

For those that have not been before, the address is on the first page of this thread, drive into the farm and turn left, follow the road past a big field on the right and through the stable yard DEAD SLOW please as horses and riders have priority, continue straight and you will arrive at the camping field.

Just to clarify then, NOT where I pointed on the picture? Everyone else just look out for the hardcore Overlander in his caravan...

Just to clarify then, NOT where I pointed on the picture? Everyone else just look out for the hardcore Overlander in his caravan...
I thought he was some kind of pikey

URGENT URGENT URGENT

HELP NEEDED.

DURBAN CURRY DISASTER

Guys, I'm all prepped for this weekend and whilst having a last check in the stores, realised that I'd used the last of my Durban Curry spice mixes. Oh no! I have ordered some but I don't think they're going to be here in time. Does anyone have one they can lend me or are they passing the shop where you could pick one up? Either the hot or very hot please. I have pork belly slices all ready to go and was going to try dumplings on top too. Eternally grateful in advance. I'd also ordered Boerewors too so I won't get that either. Bummer.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
The weather looks rubbish then, for a change

3B95DD3C-BF89-4E07-A304-18995F58A8FE.jpeg @Trevor Is this correct? Don’t want to get the wrong place again....

That's it but come in where it says baby store on your picture and follow it round

Be nice to have someone else in this field...

15707375847947659082351222707031.jpg
but I'm all alone, the pikeys wernt allowed in the field.

Hes in the caravan watching "escape to the chateau" I was hungry so got cooking

Back