Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb Sat 15th - Sun 16th October

Trevor

Country Flag
england
Hi All,

We have a date for the next Lincomb, which is the 15th and 16th of October. Tony isn't going to be around for this one as he has other commitments so we will forego the pig roast this time round. Myself, Ed and Lorin will be setting up the punch challenge and a special stage for you to have a go at.

The farm track may be out of bounds if its really very wet but a call on that will be made nearer the time.

The punch challenge will have a slightly different format this time round and will be on a simple handicap system but broadly speaking big modifications will need to get more punches, standard vehicles less and a time element comes into play to settle any tie breaks. The punches will be very easy to find but some may require a bit of thinking or possibly teamwork to get at.

Costs:-

Camping is £5 per head per night

If you wish to drive the tracks or participate in the punch challenge then an additional £15 per vehicle for the weekend.

Tony is going to provide some wood in a "cut it up to suit" format so anyone volunteering to bring a chainsaw/axe and do the wood chopping?

I've agreed with Tony to collect monies so perhaps we can start with a list of who can come and then we can sort out costs per person/group via PM and update the list as we go on.

I have created a simple online booking form which will help me keep track on who has booked what and associated costs, this will also email you confirmation and summary.

Could I ask that everyone clicks on the link and fills the form in please.

BOOKING FORM

Address:-

Lincomb Farm,
Lincomb,
Worcerstershire,
DY13 9RB

On arrival into the farm, please drive at a DEAD SLOW as horses and children may well be using the area. At the entrance you will drive up a little hill and turn left at the top (concrete road), continue on the gravel road, through the horse yard and straight ahead into the field where we shall be. Any problems in finding us please call me on 07736 081681.

Attending:-

Trevor, Ed and Thomas
Nick FBNSS
Karl W
Reinhard L
Simon S
Andy L
Crispin P
Chris J
Dave & Helen & Shannon
Tony P
Gav M
William L
Tom S
Sam W
Stan H
Tony O'R
Andy W
Shayne F
Rich S
Sam S
Roshantha R
Richard P

Last edited:
My diary is free. Sign me up buddy. Full leaded.

C

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Blokes, beer and a chainsaw? Might need a bit more than a first aid kit.

Im in and will bring back up chainsaw just in case..
Ive also got this great big canopy that can be set up and the fire can be in the middle as its got a big hole in it so if its shite we can still sit out by the fire..

Pic of canopy at the hubb meeting..

image.jpg

Nice going. Very cosy.

:angry-banghead: I would love to come along and test my new 120 out in the mud. but ive got a wedding that weekend.

Ooooooo might be able to make this one. Not been for ages so should be good

Please count me and my son in . Winch fixed this time so hopefully won't have to perform the walk of shame back from the woods to be rescued again. Both looking forward to it.cheers .

You know what, I should try and attend this one as I have missed too many.

Trev - if you can put some obstacles for me I'll try them in the volvo :) A nice flat asphalt surface should be good thanks :)

Back