Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb Stowaway

David

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
started to unload my truck this morning after the weekend and came across a bloody mouse, be be buggered if I could get it out tbh I have know idea where it is hiding. So I have set a couple of traps, lets hope that works if not anyone got any ideas apart from moth balls

Last edited:
play a recording of a snakes hiss and it might have him decide to move house

A mouse living in your truck? Now if you'd said a rat, we might all know who you were talking about...

started to unload my truck this morning after the weekend and came across a bloody mouse, be be buggered if I could get it out tbh I have know idea where it is hiding. So I have set a couple of traps, lets hope that works if not anyone got any ideas apart from moth balls
I found a mouse nest in the bloody glove box of my gold truck yesterday whilst at tixover. He's buggered my Ely and district os map little sod

20191013_101739.jpg

I found a mouse nest in the bloody glove box of my gold truck yesterday whilst at tixover. He's buggered my Ely and district os map little sod

View attachment 160086
Clearly lost and hitched a ride back with David then. :)

David, use a ‘little nipper’ wooden trap with the burr filed off on the trigger pin. Bait with a piece of Mars Bar. Just keep fingers we’ll clear when you set it down as they are on a hair trigger once that burr is gone.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

David, use a ‘little nipper’ wooden trap with the burr filed off on the trigger pin. Bait with a piece of Mars Bar. Just keep fingers we’ll clear when you set it down as they are on a hair trigger once that burr is gone.
Price of dry bread also works great.

They are just the traps I have, when I can find them

Back