Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

LJ 70 Wanted

Richardd1980

Hi new to this site but I'm after a LJ 70 will consider anything half decent appreciate any help, many thanks..

theres not really any 70s on ebay at the minute, apart from a massively overpriced one.

i check ebay quite often to see what 70's are for sale, and sometimes theres 5 or 6 on there, then other times, like now, theres none.

not a great time to be buying one though, as the prices will be going up, as were getting into winter. :)

I guess I will have to keep an eye out Thanks for the help guys I see what you mean about the tyres and I'm guessing that it is a little overpriced with no T&T and some clutch work needed.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I have 2 70 series for sale

KZJ78 so thats a 3.0td LWB automatic with factory difflock
9 months mot , no tax and thats £3200 needs a screen as it has a crack from side to side and also a back box
Body work is in great condition

And i have the rarest or rare things

KZJ70 so 3.0td again but a SWB with manual gearbox and a factory difflock
Jap import in 2005 and covered 25,000kms since then . I have every mot since import and import docs etc
MOT untill mid 2012 and taxed the same . has just had brand new 33inch mud tyres and new rims costing £900 so has 2 prices £4600 with new tyres & rims and £3800 with normal road tyres
Is in VERY good condition

Back