Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lj78 front upgrade

Ash Awbery

Country Flag
great_britain
Not the usual.... has ever done or seen a lj78 with the early LJ70 front end?

I’m a fan of the square front end of the HD 70 series but they are difficult to find parts in the UK and are not a straight fit. I also play hard in my LJ78 so Panel replacement is always a consideration.

love my LJ70 so thought it might be cool to have the same front end on my lj78.

upload_2020-2-12_23-38-25.jpeg
upload_2020-2-12_23-40-15.jpeg
upload_2020-2-12_23-39-34.jpeg

The earlier bundera front end fits nicely on the lj78 and have only seen one picture of it done. It looked very nice the one I found for sure. I personally wouldn't go to the expense of buying a bundera front end and color matching it then take it bog snorkeling!

Be nice to see another one done as they look very different and unique..:thumbup:

The ‘big snorkelling’ wasn’t intentional and after a few minor repairs we carried on!

hoping someone might have so pictures as I love the square shape.

Cool man.. If you're interested in fulfilling this mission... I actually have a full bundera front end that I have kept aside for many years with a view of building up as a lj project.. I'm actually over run with projects and quite frankly moved on from lj's even though I really like them very much.

Like I hinted above in the previous post these kind of parts are rare but I need to release funds to concentrate on getting a new project going!

Pm me if you're intereted.. P.S. I'm not a parts seller!:thumbup:

Back