Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

London gathering summer 2015.

dyladams

Garage
Country Flag
uk
Well it looks like the last time there was a meet up for those around London was in 2012(?). So guess it's time we arranged something.

So what do you all think? Maybe a Thursday after work? So maybe the 4th , 18th or 25th June? Any other dates? And any suggestions on venues?

Any of those dates are OK with me, as for venue who will be coming? somewhere between could be more convenient than gong into central London maybe.

I) Chas - South London
2)
3)
4)
5)

I am pretty easy on where to meet up.

I suggested central London so that those working in the city can meet up and as a central location for those on the outskirts.

But if it's just a small group based south of London I am happy to do that to.

I) Chas - South London
2) dyladams - central or SW London.
3)
4)
5)

How about Covent Garden, there are loads of nice pubs there (I've probably drunk in most of them) there are two opposite The Royal Opera House, The Globe and The Marquis, The Globe was the one they used in the Hitchcock film Frenzy.
Piccadilly line to Covent Garden or Northern line to Leicester Square and walk up Long Acre.

Last edited:
I'm game. 4th and 18th work for me. Covent Garden is good too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any of those days works for me as well. Can do covent garden easy ( work is around the corner)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
OK, lets provisionally say Covent Garden in the Globe between 6-7 on the 4th.

Sounds good - i'll try to make the 4th.

Just a reminded.... The meet up is happening this Thursday. Looking forward to it.

I haven't been to The Globe (But we can meet up there) for a while and I've just heard it's not as good as it used to be but there are many pubs in Covent Garden, we could do a pub crawl. :think:
where-am-i.gif
:icon-razz:
drinking-43.gif
zombie-302.gif
:puke-front:

Last edited:
the Globe has some remarkable reviews from past-punters.

See'ya'lls there in a few days.

guess, I'll be looking for a skeleton shooting bolts of light, and a red cruiser going up a sanddune. Shold be easy enough to spot.

the Globe has some remarkable reviews from past-punters.

See'ya'lls there in a few days.

guess, I'll be looking for a skeleton shooting bolts of light, and a red cruiser going up a sanddune. Shold be easy enough to spot.
The skeleton will dig out his black Toyota baseball cap. :icon-razz:

Just don't challenge Chas to a game of "arras" you might regret it! :lol:

Tonight's the night!

That it is. Must say I am getting a little thirsty already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am at baker st today. Should be there just after 6. Have my red hat on. Thirsty.

Will see you guys there in an hour or so.

PM me if you need to get in touch via mobile

Back