Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Longer wheel studs for the 80

Shayne

Guru
Can someone tell me the length of standard studs please

And of course any recommendations on where to find studs 10mm longer would be great :thumbup:

20190525_211510.jpg
20190525_210826.jpg

pretty much a motorsport supplier will have a range of studs in different lengths eg Demon Thieves, Merlin Motorsport etc

I found on my 12v front and rear were different lengths, unsure if it applies to the 24v models?

Regards

Dave

Didnt think about that, Shayne those were for a 12v as Dave says, dunno if 24vs are different

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
They are ordered and its no big deal to shorten them with a grinder if needs must so it really makes no odds but thanks for the shout . My main concern is whether or not the splines will sit tidy but there's only one way to find out :pray:

When i called they went to find the guy with the most years experience under his belt and all he could tell me was as far as he knows Toyota studs have always been the same , it's a gamble but i figure something so small can only be made so strong and if they are made for racing .................

Gives some confidence that the same studs are offered for anything from an Aygo to a Rav4 , but who lists 20+ year old cars .

I am buggered if I can find the numbers Shayne but I did record them in case someone needed to know............yeh I know gray matter and all that.

The length difference was due to to hub depth or something like that?

Regards

Dave

Rufftrax show fronts longer than rear but only by a mil, as per @fbnss, not found those numbers purchased for mine.

Regards

Dave

Just remember - if they're a bit short, tighten them up really well, they'll stretch. Top tip. :)

65mm instead of 45 i don't expect too short will be a problem

Back