Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Looking for a set of genuine sills.

AndycruiserguyLomas

Supporter
Guru
Country Flag
england
As above, I am looking to locate a set of new sills OEM which is for the owner of the latest 60 I have sold. The sills on the truck are solid but the guy wants new ones on.
Location anywhere in the world is no problem so if any members in Oz can help it would be appreciated.

Thanks

As above, I am looking to locate a set of new sills OEM which is for the owner of the latest 60 I have sold. The sills on the truck are solid but the guy wants new ones on.
Location anywhere in the world is no problem so if any members in Oz can help it would be appreciated.

Thanks
Toyota? The pattern ones available need a fair bit if fettling but I think oe are still available

The fellas in The Netherlands have many oem panels including full roofs etc! Be worth a try there :thumbup:

Toyota? The pattern ones available need a fair bit if fettling but I think oe are still available

Hi Andy, I'll pass the contact on to the chap. I've been down the pattern route once and unless they have vastly improved I'll pass on them.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi Andy, I'll pass the contact on to the chap. I've been down the pattern route once and unless they have vastly improved I'll pass on them.
Likewise, I had pattern ones on the rebuild and they were so bad the garage just used them for donating sections and repaired the originals, but I think oe are available.

Last edited:
Back