Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Looking for my next 80 in the UK

Kamal

Country Flag
kenya
I have just moved to the UK from Kenya where I owned a couple of Land Cruisers, an 80 series and a LJ70 with which I travelled extensively in East Africa. I am now planning an overland trip across Asia in a couple of years time and looking for an 80 series again and have just started my search and joined this forum. It seems good examples of 80 series are hard to come by in the UK but quite encouraging to see an active forum and a few good ones sold previously. I am looking either for a standard base vehicle with reasonable mileage which I would prepare or also open to looking at prepared vehicles (and tried and tested). I am just finding my way around various forums, suppliers and land cruiser enthusiasts and any advise on where to look or a point in the right direction would be helpful. Thanks

Welcome to the forum Kamal, plenty of us 80 heads here.

Not me personally, but there's a wealth of reliable info and advice for over-landing mods. Enjoy :thumbup:

Welcome Kamal, pretty much what Clive said. Usually Club members trucks come up for sale and you generally get a better than average example or if we know you are looking and see one we can give you the "heads up".
Get 15 posts up (by commenting on other posts) and you will be able to send and receive private messages and post pics.
There are very few 80's with lower mileages about these days but I wouldn't let that put you off ( mine passed 194K today) and that is considered about average.

Hi Kamal,

Good to see you found your way on here. My 80 is still available.... :thumbup:

Thanks all. I will follow up the leads and be on the look out for any more tips/leads.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back