Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Looking for pics of a 90 prado with colour coded front

iow_bob

Country Flag
north_korea
My friend owns a body shop . I was thinking about getting the headlight surrounds and front grill colour coded .

However I've never seen another prado with these parts painted .

Has anyone ever done this ?
Will it look right ?

Here's a pic of my truck
Screenshot_2017-07-17-22-36-33.png

The later EU models came colour coded in VX trim, and silver was always colour coded. I think it modernises the look of the 90 series, as the 2 tone is very a 1997 look imo.. A quick Google of 'KDJ90' or 'KDJ95' will get plenty of examples of both

I'd leave the headlights and grill and get the bumpers and arches painted black if it was mine. IMHO with a white truck colour coding the whole thing wouldn't look right

Headlight swap and chrome grill gives you a fair idea of how it might look

Toyota_Land_Cruiser_Prado_90_005.JPG

^^^ my eyes!! Body kits are best left to small Japanese hatchbacks....

The swb truck above the abuse victim looks smart. I misread the original question as its only about the grille and lights. Have you considered a swap to the square lights and chrome grille as opposed to paint?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I saw that on eBay and thought I could give it a home at a knock down price then fit a heavy duty bumper and some proper wheels and tyres, and improve its look 1000%.

You'd need to fit new wheel arches . They are wider than factory .

I think I might get mine painted gloss black instead of white

All yours DD, with my recent record for vehicles I think I may be heading for divorce if I bought another.

My friend owns a body shop . I was thinking about getting the headlight surrounds and front grill colour coded .

However I've never seen another prado with these parts painted .

Has anyone ever done this ?
Will it look right ?

Here's a pic of my truck
View attachment 130638
Do You know where i would be able to buy those 7 inch headlights for my 98 prado grande VX

Back