Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Looking to buy springs for my LJ70. But where?

pinogoof

Hi guys,

I live in Holland and i can't seem to find new spring for my LJ70 from 1986.
Do you guys know where to find a reseller who also ships to Holland?

Thanx,

Pino

West Coast Off Road Centre in the UK will sort you out give them a ring and ask for Paul

Hi guys, a big thanks for your reply. You know! Its for this reason i bought the land cruiser, for the big and great community.

I looked at euro4x4, they have a long delivery date something like two months. And i have send west coast off road an email. Just waiting to see what they have for me.

Thanks again guys!

Pino

Last edited:
Hi guys, another question? What would you consider is a fair price for 4 new coil springs? I know there are different kind of manufactures and types. But i came across prices between €350 to €600. €600??? Which i find too expensive.

I need you help.

Last edited:
Hi pinogoof, sorry if I'm too late to the party but when I replaced the springs on my old LJ78 I went for Dobinsons. They're an Australian brand which are very well regarded and I was certainly very pleased with them. They have a dealer in Holland in the form of All American Imports - www.all-american.nl but I ended up getting mine from Dobinsons outlet in Poland. Pricewise, I'd say they're at the lower end of the high end market, if you get me. Good value considering you get excellent quality suspension.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Kings (what I use now), Lovells, OME, TJM (actually Kings), Dobinsons... are all good. Don't waste your money on Ironman (which I had the misfortune of buying). Maybe I'm being a bit harsh on Ironman, but mine looked worse after 12 months than my originals did after 12 years!

Hi guys, thank you all for your reply. After a lot of searching and calling to various car part dealers I found a new set springs from Rancho.

I wil install them in march in Morocco. I will just have to see how things go. I will keep you posted of course.

Thanks again guys!

Pino

Last edited:
Back