Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Love my Cruiser

Angie Willett

Country Flag
australia
G'day, Mates call me Angie.
I have a 2003 100 series Sahara. I bought her to tow a horse float regularly.
I have no modifications, everything is standard. The vehicle was amazing until 4 years ago when the water pump died. The mechanic shop that fixed her, had the apprentice do it. The work wasn't checked. Since then I've had nothing but trouble.
I've been doing a lot of work on it myself and last month had another mechanic repair the major issues.
Although now she has started a new noise that we have not been able to work out.
I will search the forum for the next few days and see what I come up with.

Welcome, And sorry to hear of your 'woe's. Its always a difficult one letting someone else fix the truck... If i cant fix it myself, Im very reluctant to let anyone else have a go, Unless they come highly recommended or iv known them all my life... Post some pics up, and give a few more details of the problem, There are a few 100 owners on here that im sure could Help...

Thank you. I will do. Am at work at the moment. I'll sort some photos out when I get home.
Thanks again

Hi Angie and welcome.
Echo what Higgy has said completely but you’ve now found this forum that is a mine of useful info with lots of helpful knowledgeable members that love their cruisers.
Best wishes
Rich

Welcome aboard Angie, it’s always good to have another lady member, there’s too many blokes on this forum :lol:

Yep, some photos of the hundee and places you’ve been to would be just the job, we like photos (if you hadn’t gathered that already).

Welcome , post up symptoms and somebody here is likely to recognize a problem they once fixed .

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back