Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Low beam color temperature ?

antoine

Country Flag
qatar
currently, im driving a landcruiser VXR 2015. i really want to change the fog lights to led lights but i want the color to match the low beams.

where can i find the temperature color for the low beams so i can look for the same ones but fog lights. also does anyone have a video of how they could turn out to look like ?

A quick search found this
Toyota Part No.:90981-13046

and Toyota doesn't list color . Why not replace both headlight and fogs to matching and improved ?

A quick search found this
Toyota Part No.:90981-13046

and Toyota doesn't list color . Why not replace both headlight and fogs to matching and improved ?
my head lights are LED and are really good, stock never touched. but my fog lights are those old yellow lights that just ruin the LED running lights and head lights when all turned on. i really need to know the tempeture color to not mix the colors

I doubt led are standard so whats written on them

• Warm white 3000K
  • Cool white 4000K
  • Daylight 5000K-6500K

Headlight RIGHT fits TOYOTA LAND CRUISER 200 2012 2013 2014 2015 Headl | Inout Parts

this is the type of head lights i have

Car Fog Lights Lamp For Toyota Land Cruiser 2012 2015 Front Fog Lamp Assembly Kit One Pair Fog Lamp Bulbs Fog Lamp Car From Beibeika, $139.70| DHgate.Com

and this is how my fog lights look like

my goal is to swap out the fog lights with LED lights that have the same or closest color temperatrure to the head lights i showed above. from what ive seen people say the head lights are at 6000K

Last edited by a moderator:
ah i see you have aftermarket full units .

I'd remove a headlight bulb to see if it has a brand name or anything else written on it

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
not at all, my car is straight from the dealer ship. i was showing you the model i have. i just cant find anywhere what temperature they are so i can match the fog lights to them

Last edited by a moderator:
Back