Lpukplantsales.co.uk - beware!

Skyeman Feb 13, 2018

1. Skyeman

Skyeman Active Member I am in scotland

Map
    Anyone come across this bunch of crooks? A family member was ripped off when trying to buy a small digger. They seemed to be operating around Coventry. Disappeared with the cash (online payment) never to be heard from again. Thieving scumbags. I guess they will be calling themselves something else by now as this was a couple of months ago.

2. joinerman

joinerman Well-Known Member

Garage:
    Map
    Mate of mine saw a CAT digger on an online auction site & was suspicious of how cheap it was, it had a code number on it so he phoned CAT & asked them about it, it was stolen off a site a couple of days before & was for sale 300 miles away, CAT won the bidding & went to pick it up, along with old bill. Gotcha.

3. StarCruiser

StarCruiser Well-Known Member Supporter Guru I am in uk

Garage:
    Map
    I do like hearing stories like this. It gladdens the heart so it does. :)

clivehorridge likes this.
  4. chapel gate

chapel gate Well-Known Member Supporter I am in england

Map
    I "won" a palax log processor on ebay. I rang the scrote, I mean chap, about picking it up. he insisted that delivery was not a problem and is included in the price, he then asked me for my card details, I obviously didn't give them to him but he was very calm and convincing. they hack into peoples ebay accounts, normally ones that havnt been used for a while. I checked his "feed back" it hadn't been used for over 12 months and sold items were low value items like baby things and womans clothing!

I looked at the pictures closely and the buildings had cedar shingle roofs and there was the front of a chevy pick up just peeking round one of them.. the palax had been on usa ebay once and it was in Virginia!

he even rang me back a couple of days later saying he had had a word with is wife and they were willing to knock the price of delivery off and I could pick it up. after I make the card payment of course..

clivehorridge likes this.
Don't like the adverts? Become a supporter