Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Maggiolina Roof tent, White.

AndycruiserguyLomas

Supporter
Guru
Country Flag
england
Whilst the timing of this ad may have been unfortunate ( many apologies Grant) I have the need to advertise my Maggiolina 1.2m roof tent. It is the hydraulic ram type so it just pops up and pulls down. I was going to advertise it last week but somehow can't get pics to unload.

Maybe for free as there is no price

Where are you as well would help

Maybe for free as there is no price

Where are you as well would help

Yep I know, I'm trying to get this posted with pics, As it is its a 1.2m wide one, with hydraulic rams in pretty good condition with a couple of marks. Good and tidy inside with the original mattress. Asking £1350 firm as Grant is for his.
There is a genuine reason for this sale as I've got the chance to upgrade to something else.
I will endeavor to get more pics uploaded but it is being problematic for some reason at the mo.
Its in S Yorks and as its still on a Cruiser transport is a good possibility ( by arrangement)

Anyone interested PM me for my phone no.

BTW I'd let the Cruiser go as well, ( not in with the price of the roof tent though)

Thanks

Another goIMG_0474.JPG
Got one of the inside to upload, just one of it erected to go.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Black of course it a better colour ;)

Good luck with the sale Andy

And another:-

Yep you're right Grant, black is a better colour, I searched high and low for a black one but had to compromise and get a very similar white one lol.

We have both pitched ours bang on the money, the wind up one recently on here made more than we're asking. One thing for any potential buyers to consider is if its going on a roof rack with sides will the bigger one ( yours) fit? If you wanted room then yours is superior, if clearance is an issue then mine might be the consideration.

Either way good luck with the sale Grant.

I had my front runner roof rack mounted "up side down", with the flat bottom of the rack being on top to get around the size issue.

I should have sold you this one back when we discussed .. but I was umming and ahhing about it at the time. I still don't want to sell it.

I had my front runner roof rack mounted "up side down", with the flat bottom of the rack being on top to get around the size issue.

I should have sold you this one back when we discussed .. but I was umming and ahhing about it at the time. I still don't want to sell it.

Always the way matey. :thumbup:

Obviously the buyer of my Maggi agrees with you Grant

64531122_1190619604444592_7185515900076818432_n.jpg

63100399_390588518225103_1757913222146424832_n (1).jpg

Took the Maggi and had it wrapped straight away, it covered the slight damage on one corner.
It should be going on a mint 100 series.

Where was the wrapping done Andy?

Back