Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Major battery drain???

So have you got two new batteries charged and fitted now?

Yes both fitted and fully charged i will measure the voltages tomorrow :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi All looks like my Collie is now behaving himself with two brand new batteries fitted and left for two days both batteries are still at 12.6v I can only hope that the drain was down to one of the batteries being dud thanks for all the advice everyone has given its very much appreciated

Great - must have been one knackered battery pulling the other one down. We've all heard the theory, now we have proof it happens for real! :)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
must have been one knackered battery pulling the other one down. We've all heard the theory, now we have proof it happens for real!
It's been a fact for a long time Karl , but glad that Chas has fixed his problem .Phantom drain can be a royal PITA to find.

It's been a fact for a long time Karl , but glad that Chas has fixed his problem .Phantom drain can be a royal PITA to find.
Thanks mate i even managed to get insurance on him tonight over £100 cheaper than what i was paying on my galaxy so hopefully will actually be able to drive tomorrow :dance:

Back