Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Mastervolt Mass Sine Inverter. 12volt DC to 2000 Watts at 230 volts AC Pure Sine Wave

Graham

Garage
Country Flag
uk
Garage (5).jpg
Garage (6).jpg.
Mastervolt Mass Sine Inverter.

12volt DC to 2000 Watts at 230 volts AC
Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter
12vDC - 230vAC

The New RRP of these is £1750... A TOP QUALITY PURE SINE INVERTER SUITABLE FOR ALL TYPES OF APPLIANCES,

An on board or in your expedition 4x4, an AC installation offers you a wealth of benefits by making possible the on board use of many domestic appliances, From oven to microwave, and your hand power tools.
A Mass Sine inverter allows you to easily transform the voltage of your 12V battery to 230V/50Hz, so you can enjoy all the comforts of home wherever you choose to go.
And you save on the costs associated with adapting equipment to work on 12 volt low voltage.

This superb Mass Sine inverter converts battery power to 230V/50Hz with minimum heat generation.
From regular TVs to flat screens, LCD and Plasma, from electric kettles to icemakers, from drinks cooler to coffee machine, even the all important her hair drier and heated rollers !
Everything functions perfectly. There is an automatic stand-by or scan mode for no-consumption periods. You always will have AC power, even without outside electric hook-up, such as at caravan sites, or canal boat moorings.
The inverter can easily give you all you need in relation to running 230 Volt AC gadgets.
AC power on board or in your expedition 4x4 gives you a home from home!

[url]www.mastervolt.com[/URL]

Garage (7).jpg
Garage (8).jpg
I'm reluctantly selling this inverter due to finishing my expeditions for the foreseeable future.
This inverter has served me well for the last two years, running mostly a fridge and a freezer, and of course the vacuum cleaner, kettle, toaster, and the iron, for them smart days out, and of course, all the charges.

Here's your chance to grab a bargain.

Here are the specs for you:

Output voltage (± 5%) 230 V – 50 Hz (± 0.01 Hz)
Output waveform true sine
Nom. battery voltage 12 V
P30 power at 40 °C, cos phi 1 2000 W
Cont. power at 40 °C, cos phi 1 1800 W
Peak load 4000 W
AC connection internal
Efficiency 92 %
Dimensions, height = 420mm, width = 318mm, depth = 136mm
16.5 x 12.5 x 5.4 inches
Weight 14.6 kg

SAFETY: I have the output from the inverter into a protected RCD tripping double 13amp socket.
You can be sure that should you plug a defective appliance into the output sockets, there is immediate disconnection, and the maximum leakage to earth is just 30 milli amps.
My safety and your safety are never in any danger.
Garage (19).jpg
£350.00

On Ebay next week,

Gra

Is this one of the inverters sold via a club member here, a couple of years ago?

£350 is that a typo?

Isn't that one of the club cheapo group buys?

Made in China maybe?

@ Charlie, yes,

@ Andrew, No typo,

Have you seen on Ebay how they sell?

Gra.

Mastervolt Mass Sine Inverter. 12volt DC to 2000 Watts at 230 volts AC Pure S...

They very good inverters

Last edited:
agree with you pre-edited post Warren

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Andy Cook might want it for his microwave ? Or maybe he would upgrade his gas shower to an electric one :)

But personally, 2000w is too big and not worth the loss of space, in an expedition vehicle you only need a few hundred watts for pc's, cameras, etc.

That size of inverter is better suited to a motor home or similar as to get 2000 watts out of it, it will suck a 12v battery flat very quickly.

Put it on eBay, thats where you will get best price.

Hey Gra, where's Larry when you need him dude?

Guys, if you are not interested in buying this item nor interested in supporting the sale, might I suggest that you just keep your opinions to yourself? Meant in the nicest possible way - but a member is actually trying to sell something here you know..

Once on e-bay it's fair game.

Have you seen on Ebay how they sell?

Gra.

Yup yes (stupid me) still sold them on at cost "for the club" good and made no profit. :think: Oh well, no one wants to stop someone making a quick buck.

My thoughts too. I am after a third for our place in the mountains so we can go off grid and have been lucky to get two from the club at £80 each so consider myself very lucky.

My thoughts too. I am after a third for our place in the mountains so we can go off grid and have been lucky to get two from the club at £80 each so consider myself very lucky.

I think I have spares Warren. When I clean out the shed I'll see what I can find and let you know.

/hijack :(

Hijack x 2 - place in the mountains Warren?

Based on my experience, even if you do agree a figure to buy the inverter, I wouldn't bank on getting it... :eusa-naughty:

Hijack x 2 - place in the mountains Warren?

It's in the Drakensberg back in South Africa Chris. If you can get there it's remote and quite with two rivers to trout fish year round and lots of fire wood to chop. Just up your ally I would think but many miles away.

Hey Gra, where's Larry when you need him dude?

Guys, if you are not interested in buying this item nor interested in supporting the sale, might I suggest that you just keep your opinions to yourself? Meant in the nicest possible way - but a member is actually trying to sell something here you know..

Once on e-bay it's fair game.
Thanks Chris, :)

But fair game to any one.

If the price seems too high for folk here, then so be it.

Cracking inverter, kettle toaster, sandwich maker, the lot :)

Gra.

Yup yes (stupid me) still sold them on at cost "for the club" good and made no profit. Oh well, no one wants to stop someone making a quick buck.

Being a kind of altruistic person myself, usually operating on a "good karma" principles, I think I know how you feel, Crispin. :wtf:

But I also don't spare my tongue, so ...

(Dear) Graham,
As you know (you have already implicitly emphasized it), there is absolutely nothing wrong with selling an item you own for whatever price you wish.
But offering it on this forum where majority of participants know it's source etc is simply immoral.
And it is doubly ridiculous that (at your age) you (presumably an English gentlemen) have to listen to moral lessons from some Balkanian savage boy ...

:violin:

:text-banplz:

Thanks Chas,

Pity "others" couldn't be so pleasing.

So what have I got next for sale..........mmmmmm let me think.

I am going to put up my mud tyres next on Land Cruiser 17 inch rims.
Watch this space.

Gra.

Back