Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Max Ellery is it worth getting ?

Just down load the Toyota manual on here mate.

Just down load the Toyota manual on here mate.
Good idea, But I just like to have an open book in front of me sometimes.. Its a good Plan B tho.. Thanks

I’d say the ME manual is closer to the FSM than the Haynes manual I have for diagrams and procedural clarity but then they are more expensive. Think I paid £20 for mine some years ago.

CBBA3625-E011-4BFA-8E49-E5CE8D7203B7.jpeg

Good idea, But I just like to have an open book in front of me sometimes.. Its a good Plan B tho.. Thanks

Cant fault you there Higgy. I have all the bike manuals plus the LC in PDF on my iPad which is great for skimming through prior to starting a job but I usually end up printing off a few pages to have "in hand" for any lengthy procedures. No problems with oily fingers plus you don't have to worry about dropping hand tools on the thing.

Some of their torque figures are hugely wrong but otherwise worth having.

I find the Toyota manuals downloaded off here a real pain to use scrolling through 100’s of pages to get to the one you want

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Going against the grain, i dont like it. You can have mine if your ever passing.
i preferred the haynes and used it for a number of years.
Fsm is the bible though. print off the sections you need, and then.. check me out..
laminate them! :banana-rock:

I printed mine off and stuck them in 3 ring files, used 2 sheaves of paper and 2 ink cartridges!!

Back