Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Merc pickup....

Towpack

Garage
Country Flag
england
Looks like Mercedes are into the 4x4 pickup market. X250 D 4matic although I couldnt see a transfer lever in the cab.

445575F4-0179-415A-984F-045B2BB5AC4A.jpeg

This was getting some admiring looks. 16 litre V8 Tdi. 19F49E8C-AC47-43FC-8E4E-6BFC73E28FA2.jpeg

I think Grand Tour did a piece on the Merc Pickup With a Ranger and a VW Amorak.. Merc didnt fair up too well... Its just a Navara Badged up..... Say no more!

A9B866DD-1F57-4430-96E9-844F7EA7F9FA.jpeg
This Navara X-Class was turning heads outside my local pub. I couldn’t take my eyes off those wheel covers.

Last edited:
The 250 shares same engine as a navara, its all Nissan running gear. The 350 is a v6 diesel I believe the merc engine, go like absolute stink the v6. It does have 4x4 and low range there's a dial in the dash. Build quality is typically modern (ie its terrible)

Great for the school run but if you want something to work with buy a hilux, probably an old un.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I thought I saw one the other day...looked back and saw Navara rear...so thought I must have imagined the Merc badge..thanks for clearing that up...just like the Fiat/Mitsu L200...

To para quote Mercs new company director from vague memory 20 years ago perhaps "Mercs are so over engineered they cannot possibly remain competitive in today's market and so we must start making them out of toilet roll and jam like the French do"

The only pickup truck that does capture my imagination when i briefly consider a new car occasionally is a Ford

Yeah the 350 X class is the navara pick up with the merc engine. still not as quick as the Amarok though.

Worth a look at this on this subject!

Bear with these guy's for 20 mins or so.. they know all about nissan navara's.. the 250 is a bored out quashkai/renault trafic 2.2 and made by renault and it doesn't even have a duplex timing chain!

They've gone real bad and mercedes has ditched the model!

So Mercedes and Mitsubishi to join forces.
and VW amarok and ford ranger are merging.

Worth a look at this on this subject!

Bear with these guy's for 20 mins or so.. they know all about nissan navara's.. the 250 is a bored out quashkai/renault trafic 2.2 and made by renault and it doesn't even have a duplex timing chain!

They've gone real bad and mercedes has ditched the model!

Good channel!

Back