Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Mismatched bumpstops?

ModelMakerMan

Country Flag
england
I noticed at the weekend that the front bump stops on my KZJ70 are different lengths. The nearside is half an inch bigger than the offside. Is this correct or do I just have odd ones?

Yes, this is correct, it is due to the way the axle casing is manufactured. Nearside will have have the longer bump stop.

You can see this if you ref to www.toyodiy.com hence listed with a higher price as more material used

A

Are the rear bump stops supposed to be different lengths too then?

No, rear ones are the same. www.toyodiy.com shows there a 2 of the same part number. This website is a great resource when you need this kind of info. Also very helpful when you come to ordering parts from your preferred parts supplier.

The diagrams are back up, have been for quite a while, or at least I can see them with my weedy little notebook.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Interesting, OK if it's any help I am looking at Toyodiy.com with Google Chrome. I am using the site on a daily basis and having no problems seeing the diagrams regardless of whichever model of Landcruiser I need to look up.

Hope this is helpful.

PS I find Google Chrome very easy to use and I'm no computer geek!!

Angus

Images work for me in IE8, Firefox and Chrome

You have to login to view them

Roger. PM sent

Cheers Colin, I have logged in and hay presto, my sight is restored, I can see pictures!!!!!

Roger :thumbup:

Computers:

If it's there and you can see it - it's real.
If it's not there and you can see it - it's virtual.
If it's there and you can't see it - it's transparent.
If it's not there and you can't see it - you erased it!

Back