Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Money transfer to South Africa for DVDs

Crispin said:
[quote="Ecky Thump":4ezu40f0]
AndyCook said:
talking about spilling beans...
...did we ever hear what happened in Morocco Graham?!!???
Well put Andy :!: :!:
th_tumbleweed.gif[/quote:4ezu40f0]
Guy's I am trying to forget about that :lol:

Graham

...before you forget what happened - make sure you tell us! :clap:

Crispin said:
Update:

Morne has the DVDs ready, will ship on Friday by courier. :D

Crispin, I was just wondering if you'd any idea when the dvd's were due to arrive?

Just had an update from Morne yesterday.
The DVDs were shipped yesterday, he had a few issues with some of the DVDs as well as finding a way to send them which did not cost 1/2 the price of the DVDs.

So, all being well, we should have them in about a week. They are currently sitting in Cape Town's "main hub" having just cleared customs.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Status not changed - still says "In Transit" :|

:o pleeease :pray: :pray: :pray: don't let the curse of SAPO strike again

These were sent airmail so should be fine.

It's a bit frustrating having a tracking system that tracked it from the left of the room to the right of the room and that is it....

Well good news, the package has arrived. Bad news is, the queen needs a new handbag so customs have said we owe £26. :twisted: :lol:

I should have the parcel on my door step on Monday morning so will distribute them then.

CP

Crispin said:
the queen needs a new handbag so customs have said we owe £26. :twisted: :lol: CP
Where does she do her shopping. Primark?
OK what do we owe you Crispin. :thumbup:

She wants to, there's a recession you know...

Owe me a beer at Lincomb :)

£26, so thats £2 each then? Crispin if your still on for the show on Sunday, then let us know and I'll give you the money there.

Cheers.

Shall we PM addresses to you Crispin or have you got them already?

IMAG0097.jpg

DVD, fi dolla.

Sent from TapaTalk

:thumbup: Complete excitment and the wife is away next week so i can watch it over and over

ha ha.

Addresses please folks.

Crispin said:
ha ha.

Addresses please folks.

ok, 6 going out tomorrow, Olazz, I believe you have my address, any time after 6:30 I'll be home.

For the others, if you get me your address before tomorrow lunch time I'll be able to send them off.

Back