Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Most powerful engine in the world

StarCruiser

Supporter
Guru
Garage
Country Flag
uk
This is precision engineering on a massive scale. I wouldn’t like to have to pay the bill come oil change time.

i bet the EGR are system on that is a coal mine . money for nothing :banana-rainbow:, oh wait vee must save zee planet :eusa-shhh:

Last edited:
Imagine a BEB failure in one of those:scared-eek:

Imagine a BEB failure in one of those:scared-eek:
Oh now that would be painful on the wallet!! Thing is it could easily be diagnosed, probably more easily than on an 80 as you can climb in the crankcase after the oil monsoon has abated.

Reminds me of the time we had to rescue a mechanic out of the valve head of a Maersk line container ship engine. He had been doing a repair and a counterweight dropped and hit him. Only injury was dirty underwear.

Reminds me of the time we had to rescue a mechanic out of the valve head of a Maersk line container ship engine. He had been doing a repair and a counterweight dropped and hit him. Only injury was dirty underwear.
Crikey that could have been nasty! “I’m sorry sir we can’t move the ship we appear to have a mechanic wedged in the engine”. I bet he felt a prat when you got him out. :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back