Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Must have jump pack

How much are they Trev?
Can you text me the link please. Just need someone with a flat cruiser battery to see if they have the power to start.

Muxley's just had two new uns fitted so there's a couple of duffers sitting here if you neec them for testing Kay Dubbleyuh

On the Amazon blurb it says "Designed for single battery engines up to 6 Liters (6000cc)" will that be OK with an 80 two battery set up?

Should be fine Chas. the 80 runs two 12v batteries and just does its stuff for the start up process regarding the 24v gubbins.

Cheers Karl, might have to get one of them, love a gadget me. :icon-twisted:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
An update on this.

Dave had got his before me. He was really happy with it until he tried it on the fork truck with twin batteries. He fried the unit and it has been sent back!

In the instructions it says for single battery's only as Chas asked above.Slightly annoyed me as my main use is wanting it for the cruisers (80s)

Anyway,I hadn't had chance to try mine on anything. Just fully charged it then chucked it in the truck. About a week ago I jumped in the truck to head to work.Turned the key and it turned over too slow and wouldn't start :(

As most 80 owners know you should only jump off the drivers battery. So,I put the booster on turned the key and it had made no difference at all the trucked didnt start. I had no jump leads on me and needed to set off. I put the booster onto the passenger battery as I had no other option. Turned the key and bang Shes up and running. I've used it four times on my truck now due to the passenger battery not having enough in it.

So, for me personally was worth the money. Should get a fair bit of use in the future

great to hear you all want one, I will let you know as soon as they are in. As soon as we get stock we will do some testing of our own and I will let you know how that goes to

As it has been a while have you got any yet ?

Price has dropped on Amazon to £83 IIRC.

Are these units recharged on the truck?

Yes Chas.
i found yesterday tho that it kept turning my iPhone charger off whilst the booster was plugged in. Doesn't come with a 240 plug for the mains. Charged off my laptop first time round

:thumbup: Right, just bought one from Amazon £81:36 with free next day delivery.

Hope you like it Chas. Christmas prezzy to yourself then ;)

Unless I can talk the missus into stumping up.
party-091.gif

Well looky here, ordered yesterday at 1 pm, arrived this morning at 10 am, how's that for a speedy delivery? :dance:

3.jpg

4.jpg

It looks like a quality bit of kit, suppose I better read the book of instructions now. :think:

The only negative thing I could say about it is that a carry case should be supplied with it.

I was thinking the same Karl.
I may have a small problem, I have plugged it in to USB for charging but it won't charge any more than 75% it's been on for a couple of hours now and the 100% light still hasn't illuminated yet.

Back