Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Must have jump pack

I doubt that's a fault Chas it's a huge battery in a small package and my small phone battery is the same a couple of hours shows 2 thirds charged (which is probably a lie anyway) but getting 100% takes about 6 hours .

I doubt that's a fault Chas it's a huge battery in a small package and my small phone battery is the same a couple of hours shows 2 thirds charged (which is probably a lie anyway) but getting 100% takes about 6 hours .

It's now been on charge since 11 am, 2.5 hrs should have gone up a bit by now. :think:

When you say you've plugged it into USB, what USB have you connected to? I ask in case you've plugged into a low amp USB port like on a laptop which can be up to 1 amp. I plugged the cable into my Apple mains charger which gives 2 to 2.5 amps I believe?

When you say you've plugged it into USB, what USB have you connected to? I ask in case you've plugged into a low amp USB port like on a laptop which can be up to 1 amp. I plugged the cable into my Apple mains charger which gives 2 to 2.5 amps I believe?

I started off with a mains 2A USB charger, and got no increase from 75% so it's now been plugged into my PC USB socket for2.45 hrs where I can see any progress and no increase.
Out of the box when switched on the 50% light was pulsing, as it should, it then went to solid colour and the 75% light started pulsing when that went solid I expected the 100% light to start pulsing but it hasn't. If it is still actually charging the 100% light should be pulsing according to the book of words.
I've emailed them and waiting for an answer.

Last edited:
The 100% green light will pulse untill fully charged then go green and stay on. Mine took a while to fully charge and has done second time I've charged it .

That's the problem Karl, mine isn't. I took it out to the 80 and all LED's light correctly when connected to the battery. At the moment I have the 25, 50 and 75% lights all lit solid but nothing at all on the green 100% The green light does work though because it lights when connected to the trucks battery.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
All sorted, Genius USA said send it back to Amazon, so I phoned Amazon tonight and a replacement is already on it's way.

I might have to get one of these for the tool box, can never find ours at work.

The Genius GB30 replacement arrived this morning. I ordered the first one online Sunday, it arrived Monday, didn't work properly so phoned Amazon Monday night to have the replacement arrive Wednesday (can't recommend Amazons delivery system enough :thumbup:)
Put it on charge straight away and it's now fully charged with the green 100% light on. :dance:

Wooohh hoss!
Thats a charger, not a starter! I nearly bought it on 1 click and thought hang on, the croc clips look smaller!

However, it can be bought with delivery for 74 pounds from Amazon.com - $115 all in!
why 20 quid cheaper than UK?

hi all

really sorry i have been mega busy and should have done this before Xmas. If anybody wants one we have exclusivity (except amazon) and i can do mates rates on it just to you guys £70 all in incl. delivery, trust me there is no profit on this is just for you guys, just call the office and ask to speak to Lauren and Lauren has had permission to do it from me but only Lauren

they are pretty cool, we have them on test with a national breakdown firm (can`t say which one) they would be crazy not to take them for there 1700 vans

everyone should have one they are amazing, i just use mine to travel with to charge my phone and iPad off

01684 298800

Giles

Now he tells me after I've bought one, doh!

Just off the phone following my order, should be delivered tomorrow!

Thanks guys. :thumbup:

your very welcome I hope you like it. it will also start a battery from 0 volts or a car with no battery at all, to do this you need to put it in over ride (in the instructions)

its great, when you get it have a play with it and tell me what you think

just ordered - will be delivered tomorrow as well (but its in a warehouse in France, so I doubt it!)

Cheers Giles - one of my Mowers has a flat battery, so it will have a test as soon as it arrives ;)

Back