Garage
Country Flag
england
1998 HDJ80-1HD-FT.

80-1.jpg

One of the very best I have seen.

Keep it so.

Graham

Are you the same towpack from the other forum? I think i recognise the dog. Nice 80 btw!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Very nice, looks like it just came out of the show room!

Sparkly!!!!

Seriously though, looks great , nice colour too.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Very nice, made it over from the other side then :thumbup:

Did you post you were thinking of selling it?

" Caravan tug" tha'll tell us owt.
Yes looks very smart, rare to see one as smart as that these days.
welcome.

Andy

Rob said:
Are you the same towpack from the other forum? I think i recognise the dog. Nice 80 btw!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Yes it's me. Very sad to say my Collie passed away in May though aged 15yrs 8 months. Broke my heart that did. Had her from 7 weeks old. :( :(

I cycle to work everyday so, truth is, the 80 doesn't get used much, just general running around at weekends and pulling the van to Scotland twice a year. Great towcar and once used it on some wet grass on a campsite!! :lol: I do my offroading on a Husaberg.

I think I enjoy 'tinkering' with the LC almost as much as driving it.

Great to see you finally made it here, what took you so long BTW? Sorry to here about your Collie.

Hi Phil. I saw you the other week. You were going round the Barlborough roundabout at Junct 30 past Maccy D into Staveley.

I was pulling into the Treble Bob. Recognised you straight away by the 3" zorst stiking out.

Glad you made it over here.

Chris

Chris said:
Hi Phil. I saw you the other week. You were going round the Barlborough roundabout at Junct 30 past Maccy D into Staveley.

I was pulling into the Treble Bob. Recognised you straight away by the 3" zorst stiking out.

Glad you made it over here.

Chris

Hi Chris,

Yes, I keep the van at a storage site up there, very handy for the motorway. Off to Scotland next week again hopefully.

Only discovered this forum the other night!

Cheers

Phil

Well you are very welcome here Mate. Please do join in and share your wisdom. We just got fed up with you know who being an arse over there but we agreed not to poach anyone directly through his forum. This meant that some people got left behind as we didn't have contact details for them to spread the word. Most of the old guard on on here.

Chris

Hi Phil

Welcome along - sorry to hear about the pooch :cry:

Do you still have your Yam?? Or am I thinking about someone else... :think:

Cheers

That looks absolutely beautiful,i love that colour have one the same (not as shiny though)

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Does yours have any shiney left Gaz??? :p

Where've you been stranger?? :mrgreen:

moved home twice since June (long story)so been abit tied up,hows you ?

cheers gary

Blimey... Yes, I can see 'tied up' in there!!! Me fine ta - not so busy as you :mrgreen:

Gav Peter said:
Hi Phil

Welcome along - sorry to hear about the pooch :cry:

Do you still have your Yam?? Or am I thinking about someone else... :think:

Cheers

Hi Gav,

I finally chopped in the Yam R1 for a new Ducati in June. My first twin in nearly 30yrs of riding Jap multi's. A very different bike but so far I'm lovin' it :thumbup:

Aaaahhhh, the lure of the twin eh Phil :mrgreen: Yeah, I'm sure you're lovin' it - I wish I'd thought about a twin when I got the Yam but there you go...

You'll have to pop a pick up for us bikee types :cool:

Cheers

Back