Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

My gear knob is missing

Christian Kenny

Country Flag
uk
Hi Guys.

Does anyone have a gear knob for sale for my 1989 BJ73?

Help would be appreciated.

CK

I would imagine that Amayama.com would be able to supply if you don’t have one turn up CK. it may also be worth a look on Toyodiy to see if it is shared with any other Toyota. Also let us know which gear knob as (I guess) there may be Main and low range.

Reactions: Ben
I replaced mine with one from ebay just took a gamble it would fit , i cant remember what it came off an Avensis or Aygo maybe ? but it shows 5 gears same as my original and screwed right on .

I would imagine that Amayama.com would be able to supply if you don’t have one turn up CK. it may also be worth a look on Toyodiy to see if it is shared with any other Toyota. Also let us know which gear knob as (I guess) there may be Main and low range.
Thanks you l will have to work out the part number

Both Amayama and Toyodiy have part code catalogues so shouldn’t be too tricky.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
No dice on either of those...cant route through to checkout on Toyodiy? I may be being dense

Whats your chassis number?

I will find you the part number. :thumbup:

F78C654C-3CE4-4215-B059-5DFF10DF466F.jpeg
Whats your chassis number?

I will find you the part number. :thumbup:

I am being extremly thinkc but I have registered with TOYODIY and there is not and opetion to purchase on the knob on the site? I cant see how it routes you through to purchase?

Amayama is for supply and as far as I know Toyodiy is for information not sale. You would need to register with Amayama to buy.

oops, the number I gave you doesn't seem to be the right one. I checked your frame nr up on toyota epc :
upload_2018-6-4_18-56-57.png

Back