Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

My #HIGHWAYPRINCESS haha

Well that's all the pics i picked out from my holiday, SUCH a great and amazing adventure and i loved and enjoyed every minute of it, even those scarier moments haha.

Now to start planning the Canning Stock Route for the 1st three weeks in June :D
Nah! I'm not jealous, not even a little bit. :icon-rolleyes:

Wow. Just gone through the thread. Like Chas said, no jealous at all. That looks like a trip to some stunning places!

You and me both Shayne, Oh! if only I was 20yrs younger

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
The UK will have many many beautiful places to go and explore and see, you just need to get out there and go do it and see what you can find :)

I have family that live in Bolton, can't remember too much if the place (as it was awhile ago i was there), betchya there will be heaps of stunning places to see and experience :D

As for age..................that's just a number right? ;)

What an awesome trip, wow very jealous. Will be heading to the Kimberly as soon as I get enough time off work to make it worth it! Thanks for sharing your most excellent adventure!

Regards,

Jason

I don’t know how I’ve missed this thread, but I’ve just binged out on it for the last 20 minutes, fantastic.

It’s all been said really, so tragic a loss of your friend and even more tragic the circumstances.

Loved all the photos, especially the old wrecks you came across. In my head, many of them would make great rat-rod restorations! I didn't recognise most of them, except the old Bedford truck and the Mk I Ford Cortina :lol: (I’ve had 3 of them in my past).

Your 200 looks great, and very well kitted out. But for some reason, I thought you were already a member with an 80 series, am I mixing things up?

Your enthusiasm is refreshing and I wish you many more adventures in that great country of yours.

Please take care though, it’s all too easy to drop your guard.

Back