Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

my rare 1982 BJ42 LX

pauls_BJ42LX

Country Flag
australia
Hi guys,

This is my rare 1982 BJ42 LX. I am the second owner had have owned it for 15 years now. It is all original accept the wheels. The original owner put 2 bucket seats in it but I have since removed them and got the original 4 seats, 1 has the original brown and white zebra stripe and the others need to be reupholstered. only 360,000kms young. 1 rust spot in the front of the bonnet and a tiny spot in the rear door corner. She is straight as a die. don't really need to do a resto but I am wanting to do so.
as you can see i have started to strip the old girl. she even has the original stripes on her.....
I have had many people wanting to buy it off me.....pretty rare find so I can understand why..anyways this is her and I love it.....cant wait to get her back on the road.....unless I get a silly offer and sell her....lol

$_1.jpg $_11.jpg $_111.jpg $_1111.jpg $_11111.jpg

Nice one Paul, thanks for the photos and welcome aboard the forum/club... :thumbup:

Hi Paul and welcome.
Always good to welcome another 40 to the forum.
Second owner and low miles - a nice and rare combination for a rare truck.
IMO if you were tempted to sell it, you would regret it.
If you did sell it, of course, you'd have the devil's own job to find a one owner, unmolested, LX, 40 series.

Regards,
Rodger

Welcome Paul, that’s a cracking looking truck you have there. You are very fortunate to own her. Welcome to the forum.

Best wishes

Rich

Hi and welcomea good looking cruiser you have got its a big :thumbup:

Back