Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

National Luna fridges

paulm

As you may have seen from the fridges thread I have enquired about a group buy on National Luna fridges from APB trading.

[quote:31jt1oxl]Hi Paul

50L Weekender fridge costing to you.

1- 5 units £712.17 plus VAT

5-10 units £659.45 plus VAT

Don’t forget we do the 30L Indel ‘B’ unit which has the same Danfoss compressor unit as the Luna, if some of your guys require a more cost effective unit. These we can do at £375.85 plus VAT

Give us a call so we can discuss how bulk buy works.

We do this system with Disco 3 Club.

I hope this helps, look forward to hearing from you.

p.s. 74L double door unit £1139.13 plus VAT

Regards

Phillip Bond

APB Trading Limited

Tel: +44(0)1299 250174

Fax: +44(0)1299 251752

at 20% VAT i make that:

1-5 £854.60
6-10 £791.34

any more interest in the weekender 50 at that price?[/quote:31jt1oxl]

if there is any interest, please put your details below

again, mods if this isnt suitable, or we have a supplier for these fridges already who already offer club discount, then I apologise and please remove this thread.

Paul

As I already have an Engel 45l, I think nearly £800, :( if we get more than 6 orders is a bit more than I would want to pay for the convenience of having a freezer too, so include me out please. :thumbdown:

weekender 50 is the twin, the weekender 52 is the single, you lose 2l with the divider.

Paul

i'll have to ask about delivery.

is there any more interest? i could do with getting mine in the next month or so

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
i'll call them tomorrow, apologies, i've been a bit busy in the past few days.
i dont think at the moment we're likely to get below £800 with the current amount of people

I have had a change of mind, if it's not too late I'm back in for a weekender 50 twin (@ £800)...

Cossack said:
I have had a change of mind, if it's not too late I'm back in for a weekender 50 twin (@ £800)...
A base-mounting plate is available as an optional extra for the Weekender, I would want one of these as well please :thumbup:

Ok, just so everyone is aware, postage is as follows...

Hi Paul

Regards shipping costs for the 50L/52L Weekender Fridges.

UK – South of Glasgow, Edinburgh and Perth £40.00 plus VAT
Scotland including Glasgow, Edinburgh and Perth and Highlands £60.00 plus VAT
Isle of Man £70.00 plus VAT

Shipping costs would alter with other different fridges.

Hope this helps

Regards
Phillip

Hi Phillip,
Are these postage costs from APB in Kidderminster? could they not be collected by one or more of us to save on postage, :thumbup: or are the costs to get them to the UK?

Cossack said:
Hi Phillip,
Are these postage costs from APB in Kidderminster? could they not be collected by one or more of us to save on postage, :thumbup: or are the costs to get them to the UK?
EDIT.
I've just spoken to Heather of APB who was very helpful and she confirmed the postage costs are for within the UK, but if anyone wished to collect that would be OK. I was told the possible group buyers would be given a password to verify who they were and payment and delivery options would be on an individuals requirements.
So is there anyone up that way, or going that way who could collect?

I should be going up in the middle of June. Could bring some back to the herts area if required, I'll probably do that with mine.

Are there any more than 3 interested? Isle of man, would you rather I brought it back and sent it for you? Do you know if it would be cheaper that way?

I'm still interested... although it would be good if we can find just one more!...

Would APB consider another price break?

paulm said:
I should be going up in the middle of June. Could bring some back to the herts area if required, I'll probably do that with mine.
That'll be good for me Paul. St Albans is a lot closer than Kidderminster. :thumbup:

Cossack said:
A base-mounting plate is available as an optional extra for the Weekender, I would want one of these as well please :thumbup:
:think: Any idea how much these are?...

Back