Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

National Luna fridges

:lol: :oops:
I was looking at national luna's web-site....

Been one of those days....

isle of man said:
Cossack said:
Justin_Elliott":516yer50][/quote] :think: Any idea how much these are?... [/quote] £49.32 probably + VAT? [url="http://www.expedition-equipment.com/expedition-overland-and-roof-tents/travel-fridges-and-freezers/national-luna-base-plate-5052l-s331 said:
http://www.expedition-equipment.com/exp ... 5052l-s331[/url][/quote:516yer50]Is this required to fit the weekender 50 to the Africa Outback draw section that has the fridge slider?
I don't know if it is 'required' or not, but the web page says
"National Luna base plates are used for securely mounting National Luna refigerators to the floor of vehicles, boats, caravans, trailers and other moving vehicles. These plates are also useful when combined with fridge sliders and drawer systems. The base plates are constructed of high strength stainless steel and feature custom stainless-steel mounting studs. The base plates add an additional 10 mm to the overall height of the refrigerator. Base plates are available for all models of National Luna refigerators"

my bold and underlined

ok, i make that 4 50l weekend twins.
when do people want these? i can ask on tuesday if they can meet us half way between the two prices.

unless there are any people on other forums interested? im not a member on any others...

No great rush for me Paul, money is waiting in the bank.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
O, how many want the mount? I'm hoping to mount mine directly onto a drop slide, but that's another group buy for another day!

paulm said:
O, how many want the mount? I'm hoping to mount mine directly onto a drop slide, but that's another group buy for another day!
weekender 50 twin + mount for me please Paul :thumbup:

ok can you pm me your name, what you require, and whether you'd like me to pick it up to bring to herts or whether you'd need it delivering.

i can then give the details to APB and you can call up to pay and they tick you off the list.

thanks

paulm said:
ok can you pm me your name, what you require, and whether you'd like me to pick it up to bring to herts or whether you'd need it delivering.

i can then give the details to APB and you can call up to pay and they tick you off the list.

thanks

You have PM.

Took charge of a lovely shiny new Nat Luna fridge/freezer today, many thanks to Paulm for collecting it from APB Trading for me, I owe you one :beer: Paul . . . . now where's that glass of water and spoon. :confusion-scratchheadyellow:

nice to meet you chas, and nice truck!
i think everyone should now have their fridges, and all your details are logged with APB with the serial numbers etc for your warranty.

thank you for making this buy run so smoothly. after coming from a saxo club, i really appreciate the quick payments of everyone!

now what do i want next? :D

paulm said:
nice to meet you chas, and nice truck! :D
Kind of you to say so Paul, a bit cosmetically challenged I know, :oops: but she's all mine, and I love her :romance-heartbeating:

12.41 - 19.00 and still no pictures of a frozen spoon popsicle Chas? Hope it's alright there. I have a nice Waeco if you need a back up plan :clap:

It must have frozen by now.

Chris

Chris said:
12.41 - 19.00 and still no pictures of a frozen spoon popsicle Chas? Hope it's alright there. I have a nice Waeco if you need a back up plan :clap:

It must have frozen by now.

Chris
Can't find an empty glass, :lol: nah! I haven't got round to trying it yet.

Right then, put two glasses with spoons in the Nat Luna, one in freezer compartment and one in fridge, the temperature was +22, set the desired temp to -10, after 1 Hour the indicated temp was down to -6 and the glass in the freezer was frozen solid;

Freezer.jpg

but it took another hour for the indicated temp to get down to -9 and the fridge glass to be frozen;

Fridge.jpg

but in normal use the fridge temp would be set to about +5 and as the freezer doesn't have a separate temp control it would go to 10 below that.

Back