Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Need help finding part

Ashwin

Country Flag
india
Hello,
I am new to the forum. I own an imported 2007 landcruiser turbo diesel. Hence finding a part is a bit of a hassle here. One of the rubber hose seems to be broken and I am not able to confirm the part number. I'll post pics of the part. I'll post a link to a video where you'll be able to see a missing hose.Thanks

IMG-20200115-WA0026.jpg

Hello,
I am new to the forum. I own an imported 2007 landcruiser turbo diesel. Hence finding a part is a bit of a hassle here. One of the rubber hose seems to be broken and I am not able to confirm the part number. I'll post pics of the part. I'll post a link to a video where you'll be able to see a missing hose.Thanks

View attachment 163404
Hi,

Is it the bottom radiator hose?

Hello,

View attachment 163404
Is this the same Hose?

Screenshot 2020-01-20 at 06.55.35.png

I don't think it's the radiator hose because there is a drop in acceleration and power once it was broken. I doubt if it's related to the turbo-intercooler
I can see it better now that I've enlarged you video, it's the Intercooler hoses, looks like the bottom one that connects to the turbo, did it have some sort of cover stuck to it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thanks a lot. That's exactly the part I needed. I was confused because I didn't notice that small hose on the side. Checked last night and confirmed. Thanks again
Your more than welcome @Ashwin, I know it can be a bit daunting when you car stops doing what it should, and your left clutching at straws, so the old sayings have a lot of truth in them, like, two/may heads are better than one.:):)

If you've got the time and the inclination, you might want to pop over to the 'Introduce yourself' fourm, the 'old timers' and the 'founders' like that sort of thing :) and especially if you post photographs of you Land Cruiser, and even more especially of 4x4 trip, as you live in one of the best countrie's for adventure, almost on your door step.

Any mod's or intended mod's, condition, mileage etc, etc, would be appreciated, you will then get even more help and replies from the 'Old Timers', as sooner or later you 'will' need help again, and this place is one of the best places in the world to get it, as there is a wealth of pooled info on LCC.

BTW, "that small hose on the side" is for the 'vacuum' and needs to be reconnected.

Best of Luck, Happy Cruising,

JJ

Last edited by a moderator:
Back