Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Need !Urgent! help with Key Immobiliser

Alrightchief

I only have one working key that will start the car it will not remote lock because its damaged :(

So I have bought a new key from dealer they could not program the key but I have the key..

I have tried with Tech stream to re code the new key to immobiliser but fails at 3 of 3 please see attached images.

Screen Shot 2018-05-17 at 10.34.45.png Screen Shot 2018-05-17 at 11.06.55.png

Great. What was the solution ? That way if anyone else has a similar issue we will have the answer.

EDIT - Just seen your other post, solution was to take it to the dealer.

Well as it turns out.. Looks like the dealer had issues like I did and did some hard reseting as everything in the car was reset, Even my seat!

Funny that , Cause I spent yesterday programming an extra key using the Techstream software . That worked well enabling me to start the car .The only issues I had was the opening / closing of the doors routine to set the Immobiliser read mode, there are various versions of this on Utube . Eventually found one that worked..

....The only issues I had was the opening / closing of the doors routine to set the Immobiliser read mode, there are various versions of this on Utube . Eventually found one that worked..
Which one worked then?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Funny that , Cause I spent yesterday programming an extra key using the Techstream software . That worked well enabling me to start the car .The only issues I had was the opening / closing of the doors routine to set the Immobiliser read mode, there are various versions of this on Utube . Eventually found one that worked..
Brilliant I’m going to get another key (cheap Ebay one) would be grand if you could link in the procedure then I’ll print it off!

Hi guys just noticed that the question was regarding the 100 series, not to sure if this procedure would work on a 100 series. I have a 120 series. The Procedure is as follows:

And yes its for a Camry ..it worked for me . As the keys are cheap as chips on Ebay , I will definitely be programming another.

Back