Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Needs a little tlc....

Buy for the right money. Get it to Romania and leave it till it’s had the magic worked on it. If it’s not rotten underneath it’ll end up a reasonable truck I expect.

Nice find! As you go through the pictures it rapidly looks worse! Lol You need a pretty big b*****cks and plenty of experience to tackle that! Be interesting to find out what it sells for??

Nice find! As you go through the pictures it rapidly looks worse! Lol You need a pretty big b*****cks and plenty of experience to tackle that! Be interesting to find out what it sells for??
You’ll struggle find the necessary parts these days as well. You have to pay £50 to register but I think I’ll have a punt.

All that fishing gear in the back I reckon the underneath will be rusty as fuck as well

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Bastard, didn’t get it! Went for less than I would be willing to pay but more than I could afford. Trouble with this site is when you put a last minute bid in, it puts the clock back 30-60 seconds so the other person has a chance to bid back in, if it weren’t for that I would have had it:mad:

It was not fishing gear in the back, it is electrified livestock netting, so appears to be an ex farmers work horse.
Was cheap enough IMO saw one in Devon a while back that was cut down into a pickup and looked a very handy bit of kit maybe this would have made a good project on the same lines.

It was not fishing gear in the back, it is electrified livestock netting, so appears to be an ex farmers work horse.
Was cheap enough IMO saw one in Devon a while back that was cut down into a pickup and looked a very handy bit of kit maybe this would have made a good project on the same lines.
It has gone cheap, I would have paid a grand but don’t have the money at the moment. Kind of glad I didn’t win it now, just got my payslip and been deducted 2 days pay for taking time off to look after my daughter when she was sick so going to be a tight month as it is!

Back