Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New here

Stuart1909

Country Flag
uk
Hi all,

Newbie hear from Andover in Hampshire. I've got a 1997 Land Cruiser 80 4.5l Auto that I've owned for just over a year now. Been off roading for quite a few years and especially enjoy Green Laning. Based in Andover Hampshire, so if anyone fancies any days out on Salisbury Plain or just some gentle green laning please let me know.

Many thanks

Stu

Hi Stuart and welcome.
You will find a strong following for the 80 series on here, ( I've been driving one or another for the past 23 years) and a wealth of knowledge and experience.
I think I've seen a few of your posts on FB.

Hi all,

Newbie hear from Andover in Hampshire. I've got a 1997 Land Cruiser 80 4.5l Auto that I've owned for just over a year now. Been off roading for quite a few years and especially enjoy Green Laning. Based in Andover Hampshire, so if anyone fancies any days out on Salisbury Plain or just some gentle green laning please let me know.

Many thanks

Stu
Think I spoke with you last week on one of the other sites. Good to see you on here.

Hi Stuart and welcome.
You will find a strong following for the 80 series on here, ( I've been driving one or another for the past 23 years) and a wealth of knowledge and experience.
I think I've seen a few of your posts on FB.

Great. I might pick your Brains at some point in the future! ;o)

Yeah. Stu will be putting a laning trip together soon on here. Keep looking

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Welcome aboard Stuart, yay, another 80 joins the club :thumbup:

Back