Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New Kiwi member

Pierre Kickhefer

Country Flag
new_zealand
Hi all , I have just joined the Land cruiser club.
I have very recently purchased a 100 series Diesel , I'm the first NZ owner as this truck was imported secondhand from Japan.
The truck is immaculate considering it's 20 years old, it's just run in at 222ooo k's.
In past years I had 2x manual 60 series LWB diesels and they were both great trucks in their day.
I left the Toyota reservation for a 1993 Nissan Safari SWB diesel , but after a great run of 9 years with the Safari have returned to the Toyota fold and the 100 series.
I am absolutely STOKED with the cruiser , principally I have got the cruiser as a boat tower .
I like to explore off road as well but I'm not a hard out 4x4 enthusiast .

Hi all , I have just joined the Land cruiser club.
I have very recently purchased a 100 series Diesel , I'm the first NZ owner as this truck was imported secondhand from Japan.
The truck is immaculate considering it's 20 years old, it's just run in at 222ooo k's.
In past years I had 2x manual 60 series LWB diesels and they were both great trucks in their day.
I left the Toyota reservation for a 1993 Nissan Safari SWB diesel , but after a great run of 9 years with the Safari have returned to the Toyota fold and the 100 series.
I am absolutely STOKED with the cruiser , principally I have got the cruiser as a boat tower .
I like to explore off road as well but I'm not a hard out 4x4 enthusiast .

Hi Pierre,
Welcome to the club, it's a goldmine of information though like most of the Jap imports it will be fine as you say it's immaculate. Look forward to seeing some pictures.

Hi Pierre, welcome aboard!

Immaculate sounds nice, a far cry from my 80, but I love it nevertheless !

Looking forward to seeing some photos... :lol::thumbup:

Welcome along Pierre, I'm sure you will love the 100 series, they are a super bit of kit.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi Pierre and welcome to this most friendly forum. Good to have you aboard. You are lucky to be in such a fabulous country; I hope to be able to visit there some day.

I really can’t believe nobody has asked for pics yet, anyway…

:text-worthless:

Just sayin’ :)

Best wishes
Rich

Hi Pierre and welcome to this most friendly forum. Good to have you aboard. You are lucky to be in such a fabulous country; I hope to be able to visit there some day.

I really can’t believe nobody has asked for pics yet, anyway…

:text-worthless:

Just sayin’ :)

Best wishes
Rich

AHEM, post #4 above? Thank you! :lol::teasing-wedgie:

Back