Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New member looking for forum search function

Warren Nevill

Country Flag
new_zealand
Hi all just joined in. Hae a 2005 series 100 cruiser down here in NZ. Behaved like a faithful puppy, well alright lion hound then, right up till recently when speedo began playing up. Wondering if someone can give assistance both on the speedo issue and on how to search through the forums for particular topics.
cheers Warren

Hi Warren, that would the search function here then. The little magnifying glass nest to Alerts.

Screenshot 2019-11-10 at 08.05.47.jpg

Though in a months time to google landcruiserclub.net search function will very probably find you this thread faster than the forums own search function , thats how i find old threads anyway .

Though in a months time to google landcruiserclub.net search function will very probably find you this thread faster than the forums own search function , thats how i find old threads anyway .

duh thanks guys, how could I have missed that. too keen to get into the body of the page i guess

Hi Warren, make sure you’re scrolled to the top of the page before you click on the magnifier icon. Dumbo this end spent a week or so convinced it didn’t work, till I realised the pop-up search window was hidden all that time behind the top of the page border.

Welcome aboard BTW :thumbup:

Back