Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New ride

I can't believe no-one else has seen it, its been on nene overland site for 9 months!!
Was this on the Nene stand at Peterborough? I seem to remember seeing a nice 76 series in this shade. Glad to see it in the club, happy cruising.

Yeah that looks like a nice truck..... how much you looking for your old one... I know you have just spent some major £..... on it or you keeping both trucks

cheers

thanks guys, the new truck is a beast and funnily quite fast!

Yes I will be selling my other yota and yes everything has been rebuilt over the last 2 years, but no hurry to sell it and I'm open to offers

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
What's your other yota Rich?

thanks guys, the new truck is a beast and funnily quite fast!

Yes I will be selling my other yota and yes everything has been rebuilt over the last 2 years, but no hurry to sell it and I'm open to offers

Got me new boots on today and bumper finished IMG_3945.JPGIMG_3941.JPGIMG_3943.JPG

You'll find them terrible those landcruiser, I'll do you a favour and take it off your hands lol :eusa-liar: bloody gorgeous and awesome with the new boots on

H'mmmmm yum yum. :icon-cool:

You might want to have your garage roof looked at - that's a terrible leak you have there. Won't do the LC any good at all.

thanks guys, just in the middle of putting the rear draw system in from the other one.

Mate that is one very nice looking truck. Congrats and enjoy.:icon-cool::icon-cool:

Thats one very nice LC, makes me even more determined to get one. I didn't realise they did a 5 stud axle :think: the original wheels look like my HD wolfs.

Best regards

Mark.......

That's georgous lad. Personally would go for different rims but I love it

Back