Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New sticker :) / club stickers

LC80tim

Country Flag
england
20180617_173506.jpg
Thought I'd treat my cruiser to a new sticker as it's been a bit sad with the problems it's had recently lol

More.new stickers, it's bad when you have a vinyl cutter lol
Original turbo stickers where shot so made some new ones and a a couple of ones for the side wing :)

20180711_131946.jpg 20180711_132036.jpg

Yes, what size and colour, I have black,white,blue,green,charcoal,red,yellow,gold and silver

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Got this far with it if that's ok

20180711_163123.jpg

Image from my laptop in cutting program so not the best, I know it’s slightly different from the one you posted

Let me know the exact length you need and what colour, this can be scaled to whatever size you require

Colours listed on earlier post

I'd settle for the Turbo ones! I've lost both mine over the years.

I'd settle for the Turbo ones! I've lost both mine over the years.

Did mine in charcoal as haven’t got a dark grey, would this be ok for you ? Or any of the colours I mentioned earlier

can you do the turbo ones the same as the origonal Tim with the smaller lines at the top?

I think you might be on to something here tim..

Can you get a dark grey metallic colour? My truck is the same colour as yours, (Desert dune) but with Moonglow trim which is a silvery dark grey... if not charcoal would be great! The scale is the same scale as the TURBO sticker on a Diesel, if it is too long I will put it higher up on the wing.

can you do the turbo ones the same as the origonal Tim with the smaller lines at the top?

Will try and sort it that way if I can as working with a vector file and at the moment won’t let me mod it as I want lol

ive been buying genuine stickers in for people and theyre not cheap for what they are. if you can get your stickers to match the origonal id be interested in some sets.
cheers

I'd have them in black, charcoal, grey. Not that fussed. Toyota only did two I think. Light and dark. Typically I suppose they just contrasted them. Silver car, dark. Blue car, light.

20180712_211753.jpg
ive been buying genuine stickers in for people and theyre not cheap for what they are. if you can get your stickers to match the origonal id be interested in some sets.
cheers

Like this ?
Very hard to get exact replica, original was printed onto clear so will never be exactly the same but close.

Last edited:
Back