Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New to forum with "new to me" cruiser

Paul Baker

Country Flag
uk
Hi all

Just thought id say hi...as an owner of a colorado for the last 14 yrs !! :) i finally swapped her out for a cruiser LC5 2007 at the weekend :)

after a quick creep over her i need a few odds and ends....the odd light switch and a passenger sun visor thats a bit droppy :)

Just wondering where you guys get this kind of spares from ? Mr T would rip my wallet off :)

thanks in advance.....

Hi Paul, Welcome to the forum. I changed last year from a D4D Collie to an 05 LC4.
What do you think to the difference between them?
I had to search long and hard before I found an LC which wasn't too rusty underneath.

Welcome Paul, I was the same as Andy, Swapped my old Colorado for an LC5 .... Rust free to be Honest, But the rear Axle is now shocking... All the best with it...

thanks guys... my old colly wasnt the d4d just the standard GX 3lt lump..but solid as a rock non the less for the 14 yrs i had her :) she got to the point where she was worth much more to me than she was worth on the road,,,,,and as i dont do my own mechanics and she was coming up to MOT time i just dipped my toe in the pond so to speak and saw my new beast.....wasnt even looking !! thats how it goes i guess :) only been driving the lc5 for a bout a week so cant really compare yet to the old girl, but lc5 is smoother (auto rather than manual) slightly comfier but i put that down to a newer age and leather trim.....time will tell on reliability but lc5 will have to go a long way to better colly........lets hope she does....fingers crossed :)

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back