Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New toy is here

Birder

Hi Guys

No its not another Landcruiser but I thought you might be interested in what I bought

I asked permission to post it and they said yes, so here it is

380bhp, 0 to 60 in 5.8 seconds 5.4ltr V8 Supercharged Ford F150 SVT Lightning, 22" Decorsa wheels.

Found a mint one done 26k miles, It arrives Tuesday. and the wife loves it.

f150l.jpg

Whoo, whoo, that looks a real beast :thumbup:

its nice, but.......................................

i preferred your 70 series LandCruiser. :whistle:

I'm thinking of another Yank to put my insurance money towards, have looked at a double cab 150, but not the Viper'd-up one, just a sensible 4.6.

So you keeping the Toyota as well?

The yank forums are much much quiter that the toyota ones - aac-int is probably the most active.

Pete

niceeee!

May I ask how much.... ;)

My Toyota was sold to Ireland a week or so ago.

I looked at the Harley 150's but they are another foot longer than this one, also 40hp less.

Why a yank? My mate just opened a new American bar and Tuesdays is Petrolhead night, he has several yank cars.

All are invited, http://www.withamandblues.com and it would be great for a Landcruiser.net get together sometime while you are on you way to try Little Cawthorpe Ford

[youtube:1ae30iov]5RID-Bck7Tg[/youtube:1ae30iov]

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?...N&tl=~&ar=y&bi=~&mapp=map.srf&searchp=ids.srf

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Beau said:
niceeee!

May I ask how much.... ;)

Money wise it was a straight swap for my Cruiser. (What I sold the cruiser for I paid for this one)

That sounds about right value wise.

I'll post your link up on the aacuk and aaci forums.

Nice display of yanks at the NEC Classic Car Show at the weekend.

Pete

That looks a nice plaything Col - should get the hay to the donkeys faster than the old truck eh :mrgreen:

Gav Peter said:
That looks a nice plaything Col - should get the hay to the donkeys faster than the old truck eh :mrgreen:

Bought a caged garden trailer for the hay, i will tow it behind the wifes Range Rover so not to get my truck dirty.

I wonder if i can beat my old Home to the tip record which was held by my XR8 Ute?

Back