Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New toy.

Gav missin

Not actually mine. My off roading mate has always admired the way the 80's perform on pay and play days. We mostly run suzuki vitaras but after a Chinese and a few beers this is the result. Now she has been used to say the least and box section sills are a must but I drove it home 130 miles today pulling 80 on the m 180 and I have to say it ain't half bad. Needs a bit of a tidy but what is done is done well. Just need to get Steady Eddie to sign up to the club and maybe a Lincolm meet will be on the cards. The guy also has an awesome hilux coming up for sale but Mel "definitely "means no on this one. At the moment! !!!!

20170226_163941.jpg 20170226_163918.jpg 20170226_163903.jpg 20170226_104857.jpg 20170226_103942.jpg 20170226_164002.jpg

That was on eBay wasn't it? I seem to remember the bob tailing…

That was on eBay wasn't it? I seem to remember the bob tailing…
Yeah been on a while. It's far from tidy but it is solid . It's going to be his play thing. Won't be selling the suzukis yet tho. Didn't pay full whack and he threw in a pair of axles and a transfer box plus some odds and ends. Coat of paint won't go amis

I remember thinking to myself thank god its an auto coz the mrs would kill me :icon-smile:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
That's a good bob tail I know the guy that built it and the person that owned it.

It's a beast.

That's a good bob tail I know the guy that built it and the person that owned it.

It's a beast.
Yeah. It's a animal. Took a few miles to adjust driving style but once I settled into it was really quite good fun. Certainty got some stares coming through the centre of Lincoln.

Was offered this before it went for sale.
Good truck for what it's built for. Got a mountain of my parts on it from when a previous owner had it.

Was offered this before it went for sale.
Good truck for what it's built for. Got a mountain of my parts on it from when a previous owner had it.
Yeah my mate is well chuffed with it. Pleased he could look past the asthetics of it. 3x3 box cills and a coat of Matt black or olive drab ( my preference ) and it will look a different truck.

prial = (in card games) a set of three cards of the same denomination.
Be good to meet up. Pay and play days are good fun. There should be a couple others there with 80's. Not a gambling man so hadn't heard that before.

Back