Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New toyota

stumog

Country Flag
england
So after the constant bullying i have received from you guys and my child i have treated myself to a new vehicle.

I could live with myself much longer with your horrible comments

So hope this is better received.

Nice start need to build her into a overland come work vehicle for Yeti adventure tours. So will actually try and do a build thread on this one.

20200126_152541.jpg

So couple of questions posted on hpoc sad book page also

Appears it has a front locker how do i test this? No switch.

Whats it got fitted in the rear diff? No switch so is it open or a lsd?

So after the constant bullying i have received from you guys and my child i have treated myself to a new vehicle.

I could live with myself much longer with your horrible comments

So hope this is better received.

Nice start need to build her into a overland come work vehicle for Yeti adventure tours. So will actually try and do a build thread on this one.

View attachment 163554
So couple of questions posted on hpoc sad book page also

Appears it has a front locker how do i test this? No switch.

Whats it got fitted in the rear diff? No switch so is it open or a lsd?
Nice truck mate. Got a mk 4 double cab myself but keep pondering the mk6/7. I trust the cruiser is staying still!!!

The cost of the front axle of the cruiser means its not going anywhere for some time. Plus lexi will not allow it to be sold.

We had a 5 day mourning for the trailer i sold let alone the cruiser

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Stu there is a good and simple mod you can do that unlocks the front diff when in low range. It means that you can manouvre in low withouy bouncing and busting stuff. It has no centre diff, just a transfer box and the front is an ADD automatic disconnect. It's an automatic electronic locker. The back might have a locker or like mine it has reverse ABS - or traction control. It works very well indeed. You should nip and join HPOC. Bags of info on Luxxes like there is on here for Crusiers.

Nice looking truck Stu :)

I was debating one before I got the 100 and if I didnt find a 100 id have got one !

Thanks chaps.

I would have gone a 100 byt when looking wondered if they are to wide for the application.

Have joined up on hpoc but struggle with finding anything with the search

Stu there is a good and simple mod you can do that unlocks the front diff when in low range. It means that you can manouvre in low withouy bouncing and busting stuff. It has no centre diff, just a transfer box and the front is an ADD automatic disconnect. It's an automatic electronic locker. The back might have a locker or like mine it has reverse ABS - or traction control. It works very well indeed. You should nip and join HPOC. Bags of info on Luxxes like there is on here for Crusiers.

So is that info over on HPOC Chris? I'm a member there but don't visit often. The FJ has ADD to engage front drive so I wonder if the hack would be the same.. though if you make it switchable in Low you'd be in Low in 2WD. (ADD doesn't lock the front diff it connects the drive train in a similar way to free wheeling hub method)

Nice thanks seems easy enough will look at the weekend as running antenna cables

The Lux is different underneath and I'd guess the mod is different too. Not big on the FJ but as it's based on the 120 I would have thought it had a centre diff not a simple transfer. You can see the ADD on the front diff housing. It doesn't operate the prop. That's the lever by the gear shift.

So went to fit a synthetic winch rope and hawse today. I found out that my arb bumper needs a offset hawse anyone come accross this before and what did you do.

I feel the arb kit isnt the best option looking at the force 5 one

Back